Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Such a cheap/dirty team

Iconwhl Such a cheap/dirty team

What a dirty hockey team the Raiders have, they dont even try to lay the body on a guy they try to run u thru the boards & end ur career. The stick work u guys use is unreal, theres a difference between playing hard & playing dirty.

MJ doesnt even come close when it comes to dirty play, the Raiders take that hands down. Only difference is the Warriors have 2 guys (Beach & McIlrath) who scare the crap out of the whole Raiders team so im sure the Raiders get out purses & stop acting so tough.

Out of the 6 PPs the Pats had 5 were off very undisciplined penalties. No wonder why the Raiders are the worst team Eastern Conference by a mile.

I've noticed the stick work every game against the Pats. It's outrageous how much of it they get away with too! I liked the cross check to the back of the head of Davidson in the last five seconds or so of play. Should be a battle next Wednesday!

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    What a dirty hockey team the Raiders have, they dont even try to lay the body on a guy they try to run u thru the boards & end ur career. The stick work u guys use is unreal, theres a difference between playing hard & playing dirty.

MJ doesnt even come close when it comes to dirty play, the Raiders take that hands down. Only difference is the Warriors have 2 guys (Beach & McIlrath) who scare the crap out of the whole Raiders team so im sure the Raiders get out purses & stop acting so tough.

Out of the 6 PPs the Pats had 5 were off very undisciplined penalties. No wonder why the Raiders are the worst team Eastern Conference by a mile.
    The Warriors play hard. Unfortunately the Raiders are taking the lead from their GM. Character, decency, sportsmanship and talent are in short supply from top to bottom in Raiderland. Not even Campese's most ardent fans can support him now and justify this abortion of a season. If Campese is retained another season the city deserves to lose the franchise. The Raiders have the Wall of Fame and can now start the Wall of Shame led by the biggest embarrassment in their history - none other than the pathetic Bruno Campese

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Believer View Post
    The Warriors play hard. Unfortunately the Raiders are taking the lead from their GM. Character, decency, sportsmanship and talent are in short supply from top to bottom in Raiderland. Not even Campese's most ardent fans can support him now and justify this abortion of a season. If Campese is retained another season the city deserves to lose the franchise. The Raiders have the Wall of Fame and can now start the Wall of Shame led by the biggest embarrassment in their history - none other than the pathetic Bruno Campese
    Raider Believer That name makes me laugh!!! Were you even at the game last night??? I am sure any of the "RAIDER FANS" will be so glad when the season is over ~ that they will not have the enjoyment of reading your derogatory remarks posted consistently! It makes me wonder how any of the parents that have their sons playing on the team must feel . . . Are you a little ??? You sure should be!!!

ah come on, they werent that bad. They were chippy, but you have to be when you play defensive minded teams.

There are alot of teams that are worse, and at least the raiders dont dive every couple minutes...unfortunately, that in itself probably has something to do with why they are last in the conference, which speaks volumes for the state of the sport.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    ah come on, they werent that bad. They were chippy, but you have to be when you play defensive minded teams.

There are alot of teams that are worse, and at least the raiders dont dive every couple minutes...unfortunately, that in itself probably has something to do with why they are last in the conference, which speaks volumes for the state of the sport.

Did u miss the call on Yaworski for Embellishment??

Did u miss the cross check to the back of the head on Davidson with about 5 secs left?

That is more or less the minimum of what we see when we face other teams.

Ironic thing about the embellishing call. Often when they actually do call it, it isnt a dive in the first place. Sometimes they just sort of throw that in to reassure people they actually look for dives, which they dont.

Quote Originally Posted by XCHEKR View Post
    Raider Believer That name makes me laugh!!! Were you even at the game last night??? I am sure any of the "RAIDER FANS" will be so glad when the season is over ~ that they will not have the enjoyment of reading your derogatory remarks posted consistently! It makes me wonder how any of the parents that have their sons playing on the team must feel . . . Are you a little ??? You sure should be!!!
    No I'm not even slightly embarrassed except by the absolutely pathetic season the Raiders have recorded under the leadership of Bruno Campese. The people who should be embarrassed are the 'fans' who blindly defend an incompetant management team, they're like lemmings flying over the cliff. Rah rah rah, go Raiders go ... Campese is the best rah rah rah! What a joke! Twice as many losses as victories. The season is over and yet vets are still being played instead of developing the youngsters. Ya, I'm real embarrassed.

And FYI, the last couple of positive posts were posted by me .... giving credit for a good effort against Red Deer and posting a very positive opinion about Hodder's acquisition. And exactly when did you post the last positive post ..... except to defend your precious Campese ???

And my 'handle' here is a joke given the fact I am not a 'believer' as long as Campese is involved, I've said that myself several months ago. However, I am a 'believer' in what could be and what the fans of Prince Albert deserve. But then maybe your standards are a little lower, maybe even lower than where we are in the standings!
    Last edited by Raider Believer; 03-05-2012 at 07:18 PM.

Very well said Raider Believer i would feel the same way if the Blades were in the same position

But i would watch out you will get Bruno telling you to be positive err i mean Wapitkev

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    I've noticed the stick work every game against the Pats. It's outrageous how much of it they get away with too! I liked the cross check to the back of the head of Davidson in the last five seconds or so of play. Should be a battle next Wednesday!
    Ya they play dirty lots of stickwork shots in the scrum then run for a linesman or a line change not too tough. Yaworski Hart & Ruopp have fought here not a lot of success though and Bourhis if he's your tough guy good luck 59 gm's 2 pts lol Last game Hart ran Howden and fought Henry a guy half his size to a draw lol we have a home & home to even that up. pats dude you forgot Ehrhardt Henry Edmundson Miller Eberle oh hell all our guys will go even the euro.
    GO WARRIORS GO