Thread: Wk vs Pats Mar 7

Default Wk vs Pats Mar 7

Yahoo!! We beat the Pats even with our depleted line-up. Good win boys after the debaucle the last game in Regina. I bet they can hear the WK coming.

I also like to say congrats to you as well, we are now tied and you guys are still 1 point back........, but we lost Thrower to a dirty hit by pa (no surprise there) and possibly burns

Icon06 Big Double Header With The Blades This Weekend

A sweep for the Wheatkings would be nice.

Nice game for the Wheaties. Played hard for the full 60. Limited the Pats chances. Probably could have had a bigger lead but I thought Beukeboom was pretty good in net.

Didn't think Waltz had a shift at first then realized the Pats annoucer was either calling him Pulock or Nikkel every time till the third. I was like I don't think that is Pulock carrying the puck out but Waltz but the annoucer was "Pulock out of the Wheat Kings Zone". He did get an assist and I thought from what I can remember was pretty good all game.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Nice game for the Wheaties. Played hard for the full 60. Limited the Pats chances. Probably could have had a bigger lead but I thought Beukeboom was pretty good in net.

Didn't think Waltz had a shift at first then realized the Pats annoucer was either calling him Pulock or Nikkel every time till the third. I was like I don't think that is Pulock carrying the puck out but Waltz but the annoucer was "Pulock out of the Wheat Kings Zone". He did get an assist and I thought from what I can remember was pretty good all game.
    HAHA! ya the web cast was brutal from my end! He kept calling Pulock Nikkel but Nikkel Started with MelnY then that changed! LOL He said first goal was from #6 to #16 to #27. It was comical! Oh well great win!