Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Sundher

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Rumours that he came over with a concussion, which is a bit of a bad deal if true.
    I think he could come back to the dub next year, if he did, I'm pretty sure the WK's would trade him if possible, get him back to the life style he's more accustomed to on the West coast.....

all sales are final...the Royals(we) are quite happy with our 1st round pick...

Quote Originally Posted by the Royal Flush View Post
    all sales are final...the Royals(we) are quite happy with our 1st round pick...
    He's been good in the 1st round, so feeling better about the trade now. Don't waste that 1st rounder!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    He is not coming back next year. He is already signed to a contract, he will be in the AHL next season. I can't think of many guys that are signed and come back as an overager
    Sundher could very well be back next year if the NHL locks out again (which is to be fully expected) guys like Sundher, Weal, Gallagher, Holland, Stone, Ferland (damn thats alot of BRN guys lol) could all be back to play as 20yr olds as the AHL will be very full with the rest of the prospects.

Default Lockout

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Sundher could very well be back next year if the NHL locks out again (which is to be fully expected) guys like Sundher, Weal, Gallagher, Holland, Stone, Ferland (damn thats alot of BRN guys lol) could all be back to play as 20yr olds as the AHL will be very full with the rest of the prospects.
    Watching the NFL and NBA recently avoid long lockouts, I can't see the NHL not finding their way to a deal with the players. But I agree with the fact their could be some prominent names landing back in junoir next year. If Stone and Ferland land back in Brandon next year, I'm not going to complain. I'm sure if Weal found his way back to Regina, you'd be okay with it. But assuming the NHL is in play next year, these guys are all pretty much locks to crack the AHL next season.

Sundher still has time to live up to some of the hype, but I'm proud of my team no matter who does what from here on in. We're in the second round of the playoffs and as long as we don't get blown out every game I'm okay with what we've done.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    I think Sundhar was playing with a concussion for awhile and hiding it.
    Actually, the health problem with Kevin Sundher is Asthma. He only was diagnosed this season. There was an article on the Wheat Kings site shortly after the trade about it. The drastic climate change probably had something to do with flare ups. I'm no medical expert but I do know that his Asthma has been giving him problems this year according to the info in that article I read.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Actually, the health problem with Kevin Sundher is Asthma. He only was diagnosed this season. There was an article on the Wheat Kings site shortly after the trade about it. The drastic climate change probably had something to do with flare ups. I'm no medical expert but I do know that his Asthma has been giving him problems this year according to the info in that article I read.
    The would be quite the change to the body if this is infact true, going from a place that has very moist air out to the prairies where its very dry air would effect his breathing alot... good thing he already has a contract cuz im sure the Sabres wouldnt be so prone to giving him 1 now with these health conditions. Could be a big blow to his pro career

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    The would be quite the change to the body if this is infact true, going from a place that has very moist air out to the prairies where its very dry air would effect his breathing alot... good thing he already has a contract cuz im sure the Sabres wouldnt be so prone to giving him 1 now with these health conditions. Could be a big blow to his pro career

having lived on Vancouver Island for over 45 years I can say that most people that live in the moist damp climate actually feel better when we get away from it...when i go to the prairies or even central bc,it takes about 72 hours and the aches(arthritis) and pains that haunt us tend to disappear...2 degrees above zero and raining on Vancouver Island feels colder than -15 on the prairies...i know what i am talking about because i have experienced both, alot...