Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17

Thread: Blades playoffs

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    Should be exciting to see what the Blades do for their Mem Cup run. When Regina had it, the Pats brought in some amazing players. It was too bad they got matched against a Calgary and Brendl team they struggled against all season. Most exciting Pats game I have ever seen was Regina vs Val'dor in the semi final...or at least one with the most on the line. They proved they belonged there, even after being ousted first round. Though if they had won, it would have been the back door, but it would have been amazing. They were the only team that was able to beat an incredible Red Deer team in the tourney.

Either way, it should be very exciting in S'toon next season! I'm considering getting tickets for the tournament next year. Don't know why I wouldn't when it's only two hours away!

I am also excited to fight guy! I've gotten over the disappointing performance against Medicine Hat already and Lorne Molloken's recent comments have really made me think we are going to do everything in our power to be competitive! I hope we deal every last pick we have trying to build a contender. Its a once or twice in a life time deal hosting a tournament like this. You have to sell the farm trying to win it.

Well probably only another month or so before we see our team to slightly change pretty sure after the playoffs and bantam draft are done Lorne will be busy on the Phone should be exciting

I didn't know where to put this, but congrats to Braden Holtby on stopping 44/45 shots in a 2-1 victory tonight, man did Washington ever play bad.......................

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    I didn't know where to put this, but congrats to Braden Holtby on stopping 44/45 shots in a 2-1 victory tonight, man did Washington ever play bad.......................
    Holtby is use to this he made bad Blades teams look decent lol still 1 of my favorite Blade goalies of all time