Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades playoffs

Tigers take game 1 this was a feisty 1 we almost made it 4-3 in the third puck went through the side mesh tough break then we hit a post this score was alot closer than it looks Makarov was out played by Bunz Makarov didn't have a good second period

Darren Deitz could be suspended for tomorrow Etem came down the wing deitz slashed Etems head result was a game misc and a 5 min major

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Tigers take game 1 this was a feisty 1 we almost made it 4-3 in the third puck went through the side mesh tough break then we hit a post this score was alot closer than it looks Makarov was out played by Bunz Makarov didn't have a good second period

Darren Deitz could be suspended for tomorrow Etem came down the wing deitz slashed Etems head result was a game misc and a 5 min major
    Makarov needs to step up.

No advance to the second round is that what you meant
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    No advance to the second round is that what you meant
    Yep cause we all know a series is won after game 1

In all seriousness the team that wins game 1 does tend to win alot of the time we now have to win atleast 4 of the next 5 which i don't see happening or 4 out of the next 6 which also will be very tough

Default Dietz

Well if they are suspending for two handed baseball swings then I would suspect Dietz will miss at least tonights game.

Looking back it wasn't that serious the deitz stick to the head it was all momentium i just think the ref sent a message for teams to watch out

Default You kidding me!

Looking back it wasn't that serious the deitz stick to the head it was all momentium i just think the ref sent a message for teams to watch out
    It was a two handed baseball swing near that hit Etem in the chest. Take off your Blade glasses for a second. If an opponent had done that to a Blade player you'd be calling for the hanging squad. The momentum was caused by the wind up of the swing.

Quote Originally Posted by longtimejrfan View Post
    It was a two handed baseball swing near that hit Etem in the chest. Take off your Blade glasses for a second. If an opponent had done that to a Blade player you'd be calling for the hanging squad. The momentum was caused by the wind up of the swing.
    I never said it wasn't worth a suspension i said it wasn't as bad as i originally thought it was Etem comes flying in dietz went for a hit got his stick in his chest went for a cross check dietz is not that type of player at all and he had the size on Etem which made the contact look worse than it really was i'm the type to call a spade a spade

There you have it Dietz has been suspended for tonight game Richard Doerksen will decide on Monday morning if it will be longer than 1 game or not

Blades can't catch a break on defense last night was the first time in over a month and a half that we had our regular defense playing

That's BS. I just watched the highlites on whl.ca and wow... It was intentional and Dietz has to be a lot smarter than that! Dumb move on his part.

See for yourself at the 3:25 mark of the video. http://whl.ca/video/index/id/1332607826
    Last edited by curwie; 03-24-2012 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Added video clip from whl.ca