Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10

Thread: Warriors Playoffs Round 1

I want to be one of the first Regina Fans to congratulate the Warriors. I posted on the Pats site in February predicting a Wariors / Portland league final. Keep it going

Way to go boys Solid effort start to finish. Henry and Howden have been dynamite 19 pts in this series. Can't remember the last time I saw a team with 0 shots in a period. There was a debate a while ago on here about 2 superstars well ours chose to shine at play off time. Pats did better this year than most thought still its sweet to be the team that sends them golfing. Up next the 3 headed cat from Medicine Hat.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by RWAH View Post
    I want to be one of the first Regina Fans to congratulate the Warriors. I posted on the Pats site in February predicting a Wariors / Portland league final. Keep it going
    Classy something your coach lacks. No excuse to not shake hands he was gone before the players were all off the bench . Just adds to his whiner image. Good luck Jordon Weal
    GO WARRIORS GO

I agree, at least the Pats players stuck it out and shook hands, I thought Conacher had more professionalism, not shaking the coaches' hands made the Pats' loss look worse in the end.

Total bush league act on Conacher's part, I hope today he is embarrassed by it.

Wonder what Wayne thinks now.