Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Pats vs Warriors best of 7

I have to add, that it turns out Hewitt DID break his wrist on that shot in 2OT! You'd think they'd pull him out, but I figure he knew it wasn't good and decided to finish what he started. I mean, any coach or trainer would likely pull you out unless you asked or demanded to stay in. I recall one of the Pats taking his stick to the bench, and Beukeboom was going to start getting ready, then the player took him his stick back, and he toughed it out for his last game. Shows some big time playoff toughness in my books! Even Reider tried to come back in game 3 after hurting himself in again in game 2, but his shoulder was just too screwed after hurting it again that game.

Also, who backed Beukeboom up? Wasn't listed on the game sheet.

You can thank Parker for most of those problems with previous coaching, he should have quit, way before he did !

Now he is feeling left out, tired of getting Cliff Mapes' coffee, makes some stupid comment and is fined $2500.

What a clown, time for daddy to get him a different job instead of embarrassing the Pats organization.
    Last edited by Sudzy; 03-30-2012 at 11:50 PM.

On the bright side...it was only one incident! A hell of a lot better then week after week of him *****ing and the Pats accumulating tens of thousands dollars in fines every season. I completely understand why he got so upset over game 4, but he probably couldn't resist not getting fined at least once this season!

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzy View Post
    You can thank Parker for most of those problems with previous coaching, he should have quit, way before he did !

Now he is feeling left out, tired of getting Cliff Mapes' coffee, makes some stupid comment and is fined $2500.

What a clown, time for daddy to get him a different job instead of embarrassing the Pats organization.
    I agree as a owner you gotta know your bounderies and step aside our owner Jack Broadsky or hell any owner would not make themselves a spotlite like that

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    I have to add, that it turns out Hewitt DID break his wrist on that shot in 2OT!
    The save Hewitt made that ended up breaking his wrist was prob Hewitt's best highlight reel save all year long... it was amazing how fast he got his blocker (even if it was the inside blocker) to make that save... i believe it i was Miller that slap 1timed that pass from point blank range

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    The save Hewitt made that ended up breaking his wrist was prob Hewitt's best highlight reel save all year long... it was amazing how fast he got his blocker (even if it was the inside blocker) to make that save... i believe it i was Miller that slap 1timed that pass from point blank range
    Yeah Awesome heart by hewit he and the Pats had a great turdn around season good on you guy's