Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 116

Thread: Pats vs Warriors best of 7

  1. #11

    Default

    This series should be as 1 sided as WK's v Bronco's 2 years ago. As long as the Warriors live up to their billing. Their home form should ensure a great start to the series
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

  2. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatsFFan View Post
    Would love to rock the Pats jersey. Going with my 60 year old dad and 65 year old uncle. I know a whole flock of, hillbilly, sweat pant wearing citizens of Moose Jaw will be descending upon that rink. I also know that a good portion of these fine unemployed losers will be drinking, starting around 9 am I presume. So quite frankly instead of wearing the colors and starting a fight that I know I would win. I'll just enjoy both away games in silence.
    Sounds like you have a nice family adventure planned. Probably not too often that you crawl out of your parent's basement. With your confidence in your fighting skills you would think you wouldn't be afraid to "rock" your Pats jersey. Or are you afraid you might get a little heckling. The unemployed citizens of MJ who wear sweat pants can be pretty intimidating at times.

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    Just going to say...the games still need to be played!
    Agreed. Don't count your chickens before they hatch.

    Looking forward to a great series between the two rivals.

    GO PATS!!!
    Last edited by Bepoleon; 03-23-2012 at 01:06 PM. Reason: cuz im cool lol

  4. #14

    Default

    It will also be great if Reilly dawns the warrior uniform and plays in this series because we all know how dynamic he has to be one of the best skating defencemen in the WHL. He will definetly help MJs PP and may even go from one end to the other to put one in!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Regina
    Posts
    4,188

    Iconwhl

    Quote Originally Posted by PPatsFFan View Post
    Would love to rock the Pats jersey. Going with my 60 year old dad and 65 year old uncle. I know a whole flock of, hillbilly, sweat pant wearing citizens of Moose Jaw will be descending upon that rink. I also know that a good portion of these fine unemployed losers will be drinking, starting around 9 am I presume. So quite frankly instead of wearing the colors and starting a fight that I know I would win. I'll just enjoy both away games in silence.


    what a totally pointless post love how kids always talk so big on the internet lmao give us a break kid ur not scarying anybody

  6. #16

    Default

    man, stop being so reverse-biased all the time, and lighten up.

    thats hilarious and partly because its mostly true. We all know how moose jaw fans are like when they visit the brandt centre...imagine how it is in the den of the beast, nevermind during a hyped up playoffs.

    I bet you can smell the vomit 10 minutes outside of city limits. Like if theres a dead skunk on the highway and rolling up your windows isnt even enough.

  7. #17

    Default

    Come on guys, no WHL rink is too intimidating to stop an away fan wearing their team colours, it's not exactly English soccer hostile.
    What's the over/under on fights for MJ/PAts (on ice) tonight? I say the line should be at 3.5, and I'll bet over!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Swift Current
    Posts
    64

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Come on guys, no WHL rink is too intimidating to stop an away fan wearing their team colours, it's not exactly English soccer hostile.
    What's the over/under on fights for MJ/PAts (on ice) tonight? I say the line should be at 3.5, and I'll bet over!!!
    I don't know if I would want to wear the opposing jersey in Med Hat....have not heard good things for opposition fans in that rink!

    That being said, as a former MJ resident I guess I will say Go Warriors! Might have to make a trip out if they end up playing Edmonton or Kootenay, playoff atmosphere will be great.

  9. #19

    Default

    Again this applies we're
    GO WARRIORS GO

  10. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Some_Arrogant_Jerk View Post
    man, stop being so reverse-biased all the time, and lighten up.

    thats hilarious and partly because its mostly true. We all know how moose jaw fans are like when they visit the brandt centre...imagine how it is in the den of the beast, nevermind during a hyped up playoffs.

    I bet you can smell the vomit 10 minutes outside of city limits. Like if theres a dead skunk on the highway and rolling up your windows isnt even enough.
    C'mon over all you chicken S**t pats fans Better than playing in the CANT center cant make the play offs cant win when we do Game on Ya know what that smell is its the Pats rookies sh***ing their pants on the way to the rink.
    Last edited by mjw22; 03-23-2012 at 06:24 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •