Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats vs Warriors best of 7

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Again this applies we're
    Tear each other apart makes our job much easier shall we advance to the second round lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    C'mon over all you chicken S**t pats fans Better than playing in the CANT center cant make the play offs cant win when we do Game on Ya know what that smell is its the Pats rookies sh***ing their pants on the way to the rink.
    Just like beach arriving at the KC center
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

good hardworking win. tough to win on the road, but theres still long way to go though.

hopefully the rest of them arent powerplay parades. sounded like a gongshow, and not the fun kind.

well Moose Jaw fans there will be no sweep on your part. Looks like "Beach" and intimidating hockey is not working or was your team just out coached. The Pats did not retaliate. Pats were prepared, stuck to their game plan and got the win.
    Its only one win and a lot of hockey yet to go.
    Hewitt has more games like that up his sleeve so you better be ready to battle each and every night.

Quote Originally Posted by RWAH View Post
    well Moose Jaw fans there will be no sweep on your part. Looks like "Beach" and intimidating hockey is not working or was your team just out coached. The Pats did not retaliate. Pats were prepared, stuck to their game plan and got the win.
    Its only one win and a lot of hockey yet to go.
    Hewitt has more games like that up his sleeve so you better be ready to battle each and every night.
    Did you see the game . I hope Hewitt plays like that every night. out of position giving up rebounds lol Had our guys put any F**king effort in to bearing down around the net it would've been a different story. a lot of perimeter and shots he saw all the way. Little or no traffic to the net most of the night. Enjoy it .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Just like beach arriving at the KC center
    I notice the WK site is quiet tonight lol Oh right you lost. The mighty Ferland must have given Calgary the night off.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Pats Dude. How the hell can u call itself a fan? U didn't make it to the Jaw for the game? What the F)$k. Some fan. We stole one last night but if Moose Jaw isn't careful we may win one tonight. I will be dare.

Quote Originally Posted by PPatsFFan View Post
    Pats Dude. How the hell can u call itself a fan? U didn't make it to the Jaw for the game? What the F)$k. Some fan. We stole one last night but if Moose Jaw isn't careful we may win one tonight. I will be dare.
    For 1 you are hard to understand and 2 is it really any of your business if he made it or not ? it could be for personal reasons or anything it doesn't make someone any less of a fan than the next forum poster here yeesh

Regina $500.00 for unsustained request for supplemental discipline at Moose Jaw on March 23

Interesting hmm

From the whl website

I've heard stores in Regina are starting to stockpile with brooms. After reading Rod Pedersen's blog and some of the comments the general consesus is a sweep is on the horizon for the pats. Hurry while supplies last as this seven game series has been won after the 1st game. Pat Conacher was interviewed this morning on CKRM and quoted as saying "we're expecting the warriors to fold after the win last night. The team down the highway doesn't seem to handle adversity well. It should be an easy road for us the rest of the way. Nothing can go wrong for us. Hewie's playing lights out and I'm predicting a couple shutouts for him."