Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Pats vs Warriors best of 7

Default Really!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Herewegoagin View Post
    I've heard stores in Regina are starting to stockpile with brooms. After reading Rod Pedersen's blog and some of the comments the general consesus is a sweep is on the horizon for the pats. Hurry while supplies last as this seven game series has been won after the 1st game. Pat Conacher was interviewed this morning on CKRM and quoted as saying "we're expecting the warriors to fold after the win last night. The team down the highway doesn't seem to handle adversity well. It should be an easy road for us the rest of the way. Nothing can go wrong for us. Hewie's playing lights out and I'm predicting a couple shutouts for him."
    Kind of funny I couldn't find any of that info or quotes anywhere, it sure doesn't sound like Conacher either, in fact total opposite of what he said in other interviews, and of course would be all over leaderpost and this web site, nothing on Rod P. blog either about that either. Could you copy and post those comments please so we can see what you are talking about. Any coach who would say anything like that would never work again anywhere too.

I wil give you credit though was a funny post.

Also I thought Pats were outplayed, but they did keep a lot of shots to the outside, warriors trying to be goons didn't work, they should have had a lot more penalties. Hewitt is a position Goalie he will make big saves but not flashy because he is always in position, and if people who are saying the Warriors shot wide a lot, it's because he gives them nothing to shoot at as he has the angle, he did get lucky a couple of times, but luck is part of being good sometimes. D. Stevenson was awesome last night, throwing some hits and scoring.

Quote Originally Posted by bkdevil View Post
    Kind of funny I couldn't find any of that info or quotes anywhere, it sure doesn't sound like Conacher either, in fact total opposite of what he said in other interviews, and of course would be all over leaderpost and this web site, nothing on Rod P. blog either about that either. Could you copy and post those comments please so we can see what you are talking about. Any coach who would say anything like that would never work again anywhere too.

I wil give you credit though was a funny post.

Also I thought Pats were outplayed, but they did keep a lot of shots to the outside, warriors trying to be goons didn't work, they should have had a lot more penalties. Hewitt is a position Goalie he will make big saves but not flashy because he is always in position, and if people who are saying the Warriors shot wide a lot, it's because he gives them nothing to shoot at as he has the angle, he did get lucky a couple of times, but luck is part of being good sometimes. D. Stevenson was awesome last night, throwing some hits and scoring.
    Trying to be goons ? When was that I think you guys are a little paranoid about our toughness. He got lucky quite a few times it wasn't like he was giving us nothing our guys just panicked instead of burying the biscuit.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

Taking 1 on the chin tonite, can i get my money back from the WHL site for ordering this garbage.. the Pats are getting very intimidated by the Warriors toughness, i knew this was going to happen but didnt think it would happen in game 2 of the series

hmmmmmmm........... the Warriors sure folded over tonight........ Good observation and comment Pat.........

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Sudzy View Post
    hmmmmmmm........... the Warriors sure folded over tonight........ Good observation and comment Pat.........

haha the guy was being a smart ass pat never said any of that stuff lmao

anyways the warriors sure taught us a lesson tonite game 1 may be the only game we win in this series... nothing else to say about tonites game see u on tuesday nite

You're never in trouble till you lose at home.. look for the Pats to come out with a much better effort in game 3.. whether it will be enough is yet to be seen.

The warriors need to win on the road and there physical play may say a lot about this series outcome. The pats looked worn out but again I could see this series going to at least 6 games.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    I notice the WK site is quiet tonight lol Oh right you lost. The mighty Ferland must have given Calgary the night off.
    The WK's were terrible Friday night. Ferland included. But Thursday night the Calgary media were waxing lyrical about Ferland, not us.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Back to the friendly confines of Evraz Place for the Pats. The Pats have been strong at home this year. They are going to feed off of their crowd and should benefit from having last change.

Which Warrior team shows up on the road?

I want to re-iterate a comment I made on the Warriors thread. On Friday night when a penalty was called and after the game there were a handful of clappers thrown on the ice. After the game Saturday night there was a lot more debris thrown on the ice. Ie clappers, plastic cups and other stuff. To the fans whether warriors or pats that is absolutely classless and a disgrace. There is no need for that. By no means am I singling out either team.

It is perplexing why everybody to so afraid of being thought of as biased, that theyll go to any length to not really say anything or accuse anybody...or even worse get reversed biased about it.

Nothing wrong with just coming out and saying that (whatever city) has morons in it. Nobody is going to sue you about it.