Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Brandon vs Calgary

I thought thi line was funny from the Calgary Herald
    "Youngster Greg Chase, who had been particularly feisty all game, finally dropped the gloves with Brandon toughie Roy at the game’s end"

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...#ixzz1q2WdFvAq

Since when did Roy become a toughie??!!!
    Huge game Sunday night.....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Sunday-Stone

I thinking Stone will have a big game Sunday with the Sens in town Monday, I'm sure the Sens Brass and media will all be at the game to see if Stone the future answer to their scoring problems. Just hope it's not too much of a distraction for him or Clouston who I'm sure a couple of the Ott Media who weren't exactly fans will write at least a few nasty words about him.

I heard Sylvester may not play in this series for Calgary,I think they will
    need Rask back to win this series...

Default Calgary Media

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I thought thi line was funny from the Calgary Herald
    "Youngster Greg Chase, who had been particularly feisty all game, finally dropped the gloves with Brandon toughie Roy at the game’s end"

Read more: http://www.calgaryherald.com/sports/...#ixzz1q2WdFvAq

Since when did Roy become a toughie??!!!
    Huge game Sunday night.....
    This is my first ever post on this site, so I will try not too make any enemies.LOL.
    It must be a Calgary thing sbtatter. I was watching the game on the webcast and they were pretty biased towards Calgary. I really like their comment on the accidental trip on Meilluer.

Looks like Hyde showed up tonight lets hope jekyl doesn't show up for game 4

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Looks like Hyde showed up tonight lets hope jekyl doesn't show up for game 4
    Ha, even though you're in saskatoon, you know this team!! You never know what bdn team will show up this year! At least Sundher and Durzinzki are performing in the playoffs so far, makes the trades look better when they start to contribute. Very happy with Boes so far, his save% is stellar.
    But as you said, means nothing if they don't all show up in game 4!!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Yeah they have the tools to be right there with MJ if they can be consistant

Just saw the game summery less than 4,000 at that game in Winnipeg a tad disapointing

That winter fair crap needs to be in the, ah "winter" and not in the spring. Move that event up a few weeks and quit forcing the Wheat Kings out of their building during the most of important times.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    That winter fair crap needs to be in the, ah "winter" and not in the spring. Move that event up a few weeks and quit forcing the Wheat Kings out of their building during the most of important times.
    Even easier solution is have the province change the dates for spring break. That'll force the fair to change dates to match.

Or better yet, Wheaties just have to make sure they're top 4 in the conference every year.

As much as I don't like it, it is what it is and really, the Winter Fair has more of a right to be in that building than the WK's.

Well win the next two in Winnipeg and they can save themselves a trip back to Calgary and have a a playoff game played back in Brandon once again.