Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: Brandon vs Calgary

Congrats on the win. The Wheaties were easily the better team in the series and deserve to move on. Good luck vs Edmonton.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitmen1 View Post
    Congrats on the win. The Wheaties were easily the better team in the series and deserve to move on. Good luck vs Edmonton.
    Thanks. Hitmen will be a team to fear next year!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

3. Default

First post - been a long time observer but this playoff series made me want to post. I thought the boys played really well all series long and Edmonton will be a huge test. They've had our number since the first meeting in October but I feel this is a much more complete hockey club than what has ever faced Edmonton.

Default Next series

Any idea when the next series will start? Will the start early if the other series finish early?

From Luber's Lounge:

Friday, April 6 - Brandon at Edmonton, 8 p.m. (CDT)
    Saturday, April 7 - Brandon at Edmonton, 7 p.m. (CDT)
    Tuesday, April 10 - Edmonton at Brandon, 7 p.m. (CDT)
    Wednesday, April 11 - Edmonton at Brandon, 7 p.m. (CDT)
    Friday, April 13 - Brandon at Edmonton, 9 p.m. (CDT)
    Sunday, April 15 - Edmonton at Brandon, 7 p.m. (CDT)
    Wednesday, April 18 - Brandon at Edmonton, 8 p.m. (CDT)

Smile Fans in Edmonton

Looking forward to attending the games in Edmonton! There's usually a large turnout of Wheaties fans so it should be great!

Default Long wait

I understand the scheduling issue and bld availability issue, but I hate how playoffs get dragged out so long. Well at least the players can have a long weekend off then get back at it Monday, maybe they can go enjoy the end of the Winter Fair LOL

Default Weekends

Most home teams will try to get games on weekends as well in order to get more fans to attend, although Good Friday may hurt attendance.

This is going to be an interesting series two offensive teams . goaltending will be the key here. This could go 6-7 and pick em.
    GO WARRIORS GO