Thread: Seaman

Question Seaman

How is #21 Tyrel Seaman coming along after having the long
    layoff ? Is he regaining the coach's confidence & is he starting to
    get more ice time ?

He is gaining confidence every game. We missed him a lot, he's got such great size and speed. Unfortunate for him that the injury will cause him to go lower in the draft, but he will be a key player next season.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Slowly. Playing a defensive role right now. Not as physical yet as he was. It will take some time I think and if we get past Calgary he might start to look a little more like his pre injury form

His speed was under rated I think. Before the injury he was really starting to dominate down low in the offensive zone.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default final rankings

104 was hoping to see this a little higher but still time left to prove he deserves to be higher.

Would love to hear some feedback of this game are the Oilkings really that darn good ? it scares me cause they will return a tonn next season and we host the Mem Cup freaky stuff

watched the online feed and it was a lack of discipline combined with losing ferland and stone in the third and a really good Edmonton team capitalizing on chances. Edmonton is really powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Would love to hear some feedback of this game are the Oilkings really that darn good ? it scares me cause they will return a tonn next season and we host the Mem Cup freaky stuff
    They are very solid, fast and skilled. I'm interested to see if brains (oil kings) can beat brawn (warriors).