Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warrior vs Tigers

Default Warrior vs Tigers

MH is somewhat similar to Reg one top line then a big drop in production .Although Etem Shinkaruk Bunz are a step up from Weal Scheidl Hewitt and MH has more toughness as well.This will be a 6-7 game series. Keeping the fore check going on all four lines will be huge . Siemens will have to step up now as Bunz is the better of the two. Siemens .886 sv % isnt good enough and if he doesn't improve it may be the difference. Howden & Henry will have to shut down Etem & Shinkaruk . It's gonna be a good one need to win both home games to start .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Will u be attending the games or will u be busy blowing pats dude?

Quote Originally Posted by PPatsFFan View Post
    Will u be attending the games or will u be busy blowing pats dude?
    I sent the tough guy a pm an offer I'm sure he will refuse. I will post results Mon night
    Last edited by mjw22; 04-01-2012 at 01:11 AM. Reason: I have more class than a low life pats fan
    GO WARRIORS GO

From here to the white board, in 24hrs, you've lost whatever little credibility I had left for you. Like SAJ said, get back to the kiddie table.

Quote Originally Posted by Fight Guy View Post
    From here to the white board, in 24hrs, you've lost whatever little credibility I had left for you. Like SAJ said, get back to the kiddie table.
    Hey not looking for approval from Pat fans. But when some want to get personal I will send them a message. I will defend my team and players anytime it moves me. I also criticize them when it's deserved. Unlike some fans I don't think my team is perfect or does nothing wrong. Pat fans are the ones B****ing on both sites about Beach and everything else. Our coach showed some class when your didn't. Your team plays its ass off in Regina and comes to MJ missing its Captain Leading Play off scorer and starting goalie and loses. Conacher then rips this young group for not showing up what did he really expect. He never took any blame himself for not having them ready to go at the start of games. Ya great coach indeed . He also said he saw the video of the clip when as we all know now there is no video showing it . It's funny how the Warriors were supposed to be the ones who were undisciplined and their fans had no class yet it turned out just the opposite. warriors hardly any penalties and we didn't bash any of your players . In fact I wished Weal good luck on his future lol now we're done here. thread says Warriors vs Tigers
    Last edited by mjw22; 04-01-2012 at 01:43 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Well a long enough wait between rounds. It will be interesting to see which team held on to the momentum from the first round. Hope we make Etem and Shinkurak pay every time they touch the puck. Seimens better finds his game quick. I was happy to get tickets to games 3-4 today I thought they would have been gone right away. 1st visit to tigers rink hope we're up 2 zip
    GO WARRIORS GO

7. Default Warriors versus Tigers

I am picking the Warriors in 5....Get physical and they will back away....get in the face of Bunz and you will score goals.......and oh lets not forget you have Braes now........you will be victorious
    GO CANES GO

Default Well...

Quote Originally Posted by NumberOneCaniac View Post
    I am picking the Warriors in 5....Get physical and they will back away....get in the face of Bunz and you will score goals.......and oh lets not forget you have Braes now........you will be victorious
    The Blades thought that they could run the Tigers out of the building in the first two games and it blew up in there faces. The Warriors are a much deeper team than the Blades though so the Tigers are going to have to be better than they were in series one. Should be some good hockey though, if the Tigers were to win I think it would be an upset.

Some crazy calls so far Etem got 5 and a game probably gonna be suspended Bred got 5 and a game and Cox got a minor for a ilegal substitution

I will say all calls were deserved though all dirty

And that is another way to beat the Tigers have Etem lose his cool and get him suspended to bad that never worked for us dang

Warriors are way to deciplined these playoffs it's crazy

Default No question...

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Some crazy calls so far Etem got 5 and a game probably gonna be suspended Bred got 5 and a game and Cox got a minor for a ilegal substitution

I will say all calls were deserved though all dirty

And that is another way to beat the Tigers have Etem lose his cool and get him suspended to bad that never worked for us dang

Warriors are way to deciplined these playoffs it's crazy
    Etem should have been suspended for taking the baseball swing to the chest in series one.