Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warrior vs Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by longtimejrfan View Post
    Etem should have been suspended for taking the baseball swing to the chest in series one.
    Well you mean Dietz and no you are not right over league officials they have that job for a reason and you don't sorry BUD

Default Please repeat...

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Well you mean Dietz and no you are not right over league officials they have that job for a reason and you don't sorry BUD
    Using the english language this time. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by longtimejrfan View Post
    Using the english language this time. Thanks
    Obvious response by someone who knows they are wrong

Good to see Moose Jaw gets the win, but very happy they didn't score on either of those bogus calls. Neither was a five-minute major, not even close. Seemed like a mutual kneeing (they both hung out the knee) and the head hit was a player mainly skating into someone's shoulder cutting behind the net and then he was up and playing the next shift.

Reffing was crap in that game. The game itself was good and I liked the Warriors forecheck, kept the Tigers off their game for the majority. This could be a long series. Happy Shaw decided to cover this one. oh and go Chucky! (that would be James Henry for those who don't know his nickname from here) 10pts in the first round - nice .
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by dondo View Post
    Good to see Moose Jaw gets the win, but very happy they didn't score on either of those bogus calls. Neither was a five-minute major, not even close. Seemed like a mutual kneeing (they both hung out the knee) and the head hit was a player mainly skating into someone's shoulder cutting behind the net and then he was up and playing the next shift.

Really a mutual knee? Etem didnt even line up the body on the hit & then stuck his knee out when he realized he wasnt going to hit him, it was worth a 5min major thats how kids have there careers ended & i also fully expect a 1 game suspension as well, as there have been some weak suspensions so far in the playoffs already IE Beach for making a comment to the Pats bench such a weak suspension.

The 2nd 5min major i dont think was worth 5 at all, seeing the replay a few times on shaw there was no elbow thrown his head hit the back of the shoulder there was no head hunting the helmet flying off made it look worse then it was. But these refs in this league find this game too fast to call things right it was worth a 2 forsure tho.

I really dont care who wins this series, Bunz is going to have to steal a few games though i think.

Good game last night . Warriors showed great discipline not going after Etem or being drawn into crap after the whistle. Shinkurak is a PUNK may have some talent but didnt show it after Etem got the boot. He gives a lot of cheap shots after the whistle. Warriors pounded the tigers pretty good and have to keep it up. All 4 lines played well the d was solid with McIlrath & Edmundson being the 2 best. Siemens made a couple good saves which was good to see. Curious to see if the league has the balls to suspend 2 players from the same team I doubt it. Looking at previous suspensions so far in the play offs both should be gone.The Etem one should be 2 and the hit to the head 1 and dont come on here crying that neither is a suspension if it was us we'd get it. Oh and Dondo get some glasses .
    GO WARRIORS GO

It was a good game last night and the call on etem is the one similar to the NYR vs PIT game in the NHL where Tortorella went off. It will be interesting to see what happens today and the warriors need to get guys in front of the net against bunz. He is to good of a goalie to be seeing every shot and the warriors need to get to some greasy goals like Edmundsons first! I agree with you on Shinkaruk I do not think he will be doing that when Mclrath is around or any one of our big guys and everyone says how good of a player he is well we will see next year when he does not have Etem.

Just heard the Tigers coaching staff have confirmed Etem has a TBD suspension and will not play tonight.

... and Bredo will play tonight.

Good to see the league do something . If Whites season is over Etem should get 4 same as Harrison got earlier. I thought Bredo might get 1 but I guess not. We defiantly have to keep pounding these small guys every shift and get some traffic in front of Bunz. Shinkurak isn't the same player without Etem. He showed it last night and in the reg season game here when Etem was out .
    GO WARRIORS GO