Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Warrior vs Tigers

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Good to see the league do something . If Whites season is over Etem should get 4 same as Harrison got earlier. I thought Bredo might get 1 but I guess not. We defiantly have to keep pounding these small guys every shift and get some traffic in front of Bunz. Shinkurak isn't the same player without Etem. He showed it last night and in the reg season game here when Etem was out .
    Darn i wish we would have had the luck of Etem having a unfortunate situation of being suspended vs us we may have gone 6 or 7 vs them, had that been the case with etem they are a way diff team, he and Puke boy shinkaruk feed off each other, now they will really need to depend on Bunz tonight

My guess is good luck vs Edmonton in the Eastern Final !

Iconwhl

The Bredo call was not worth a 5 min major at all, no surprise that there wasnt a suspension on that hit.

The WHL is way to fast for that stupid Mortison ref, he reffed a brutal game last nite in MJ & he was the guy that made the 5min major call on Stevenson in Round 1 as well as well to go along with his 5min major on Bredo last nite really makes me wonder (since i didnt see the Stevenson so called clipped) if it was really worth a 5min major or not.

This guy has to go back to the MJHL, i was watching the SJHL game on Thursday nite between Weyburn & Humbolt & i noticed that Weiler & Vetter were doing the game, i think that level of play is more at there speed. I am begining to think that the 1 ref system we got more consistant calls then we do with this 2 ref BS that happens in the WHL they are amatuer refs both trying to out do each other or try not to make the mistake. With 1 ref it all falls back on 1 guy he can call the game how he see's fit & be more consistant.

Dominate game again . The physical pounding is starting to pay off. Getting traffic in front of Bunz worked tonight . Howden again the best player out there awesome to watch. McFaull 4 assists Siemens made some key saves tonight good to see. Other than the cherry picking sh goal shinkrat was invisible doesn't play well in traffic. It's going to be fun in the Hat for 2& 3 we just have to play the same ground & pound style.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

The Warriors defense is being the difference in this series, they are doing a great job pinching in along the wall to hold the puck in, & jumping into the rush at the right times.

Watching these last 2 games the Tigers have worse scoring depth then the Pats do, its like the Tigers have completely folded the tent without Etem in the lineup. Shinkaruk has talent but at 17yrs old he is not ready to carry the Tigers into the playoffs, Etem takes up alot of attention which sets him free.

Bunz looks absoluately dead out there, having face like 85 shots in 2 games he looked completely gased out there in the 3rd period. Hes a very good goalie but very few goalies can consistantly face 40+ shots & come out on top or hold his team in the game.. which he did on Friday nite but it wasnt enough.

Warriors & Oil Kings will be playing each other before we know it

Well another dominate performance . Warriors withstood tiger attack in the first 15 min then it was all warriors all the time. Etem was a no show only noticed him 3-4 times. Not a suprise based on last year vs ice and wjc . Siemens had his good stuff tonight. The pounding is taking the will out of the tigers. Keep it up boys. 1 more win .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

having watched all 3 games against the tigers so far on shaw for a team with more talent then the Pats had the Pats have given MJ alot more of a challenge then the Tigers have. The Tigers are just folding up where the Pats kept coming no matter what the score was (outside of that 2nd game of course)

This series will be over tonite as will the Brandon series

Iconwhl

The biggest bonehead move of the year goes to Cole Grbavac in OT on his stupid penalty.... gets his stick broken so just grab a Warriors stick out of there hands & play with it lol id expect something like that from a 16yr old kid not a 20yr old vetern who is also the captain.

Not saying it would of changed the out come of the game, as the Warriors just kept chipping away all game to make up for the 3-1 lead the Tigers got off the PPs in the 1st.

How about that Point kid gets his 5th of the playoffs his 2nd OT winner of the playoffs (i think his 3rd game winner too i could be wrong) he has 8pts in 9games in the playoffs this kid is going to be something else.

Congrats to the Warriors in moving on to the Eastern Conference Final against the Oil Kings