Thread: Glover to AHL

Default Glover to AHL

Glover signed a PTO yesterday with the Abbotsford Heat of the AHL.

Iconwhl

this move kind of surprises me alot Glover fell out of the interests of alot of WHL GMs & NHL scouts but then again the Flames will take anyone who is young since they have 1 of the worst prospect depth in the entire NHL (& im saying this as a die hard flames fan who can admit our youth sucks the big 1)

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    this move kind of surprises me alot Glover fell out of the interests of alot of WHL GMs & NHL scouts but then again the Flames will take anyone who is young since they have 1 of the worst prospect depth in the entire NHL (& im saying this as a die hard flames fan who can admit our youth sucks the big 1)
    Well I'm not sure how long he will last with the Heat. Irving's wife was expected to give birth within the last couple of days. As soon as Irving returns, he plays and Danny Taylor backs him up.

Iconwhl

there PTO signings are nothing more then pro hockey just acknowledging these young kids for putting together a good season for all there hard work doesnt go unnoticed is all.

Its the same as last year when Bidlevskii got a PTO with the NYI, if he was still on there radar he would of been brought up after the Pats were knocked off by the Warriors which he wasnt.

Its a couple days old but the Hitmen sent Glover to Seattle for a 3rd round pick in next year's draft.

Good deal for both sides. Seattle gets a serviceable tender while the Hitmen unload an older player for a decent pick.

http://www.hitmenhockey.com/article/glover-dealt