Thread: Game notes Rockets/Portland

Default Game notes Rockets/Portland

It was a little to close for my liking. When Portland scored it was my fault. i was thinking about another shutout like 5 secs before. lol. sorry Derek.

I can't believe how bad Rehman can be - there were at least 5 head shakers in this game. I don't blame wins or losses on the refs but they sure can screw up a game.

Both Weber and Sylvester were injured last night - hope it was nothing serious - we need em both!!

Both goalies played pretty well. Can't fault Grenier on the game winner.

Did any one think the dissallowed goal was in? I thought it was due to the angle he shot from and where the puck ended up.

Ugly Blazer night tonight - who's gonna wear one?

Go Rockets Go!!!

mccabe23 Guest

I agree. From my point of view, that goal looked in. I was very suprised he called it back. Horrible display of officiating. Even the linesmen were brutal last night. Other than that, great game! It's been awhile since a team came in here and played us hard. I saw Sylvester get hurt but didn't notice Weber get injured. When and how did it happen? Weber was in a pissy mood all night. Love it when he's cranky!

kelownakarl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by mccabe23
    I agree. From my point of view, that goal looked in. I was very suprised he called it back. Horrible display of officiating. Even the linesmen were brutal last night. Other than that, great game! It's been awhile since a team came in here and played us hard. I saw Sylvester get hurt but didn't notice Weber get injured. When and how did it happen? Weber was in a pissy mood all night. Love it when he's cranky!
    Weber was going crazy last night! son't knwo why but he seemed like he was mad at the world all game lol....Spirgeon had a good game alst night, he was playing with a bit more of an edge then he usually does and i like it. Blanar actually played really well with acouple good scoring chances. Good game overall

Teams know that they have to snuff Weber alot, therefore, every game, he's gettin frustrated......

kelownakarl Guest

So ugly Blazer night tonight.... One problem - i dont own an ugly one!

Quote Originally Posted by kelownakarl
    I don't have one either, I asked my Dad neither does he. Too bad my Grandpa is alive, I would bet he could of helped me!
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Robster Guest

Next time try "Value Village" they have some absolute horrors on their racks.....these puppies will have ya wanting to throw up

Rebel66 Guest

I might have missed something here but when did this, somewhat bizarre, tradition start?

What on earth do the Blazers do in response to this? Something "ugly mythical monster" related?????

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Rebel66
    I might have missed something here but when did this, somewhat bizarre, tradition start?

What on earth do the Blazers do in response to this? Something "ugly mythical monster" related?????
    The Rockets have a ugly Blazer night every year, its pretty funny to see how ugly some Blazers are!

People in Kamloops aren't smart enough to respond to this challenge.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    Too bad my Grandpa is alive,
    I'm sure he loves you too Jovo! LOLOL