Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Season's Over

Default Season's Over

The W'Kings needed to win game 3 and they didn't even put up a decent effort. This team is a complete dud come playoff time. Attendance is **** and the team only plays for 1 period out of a game. I can't believe how the motivation is not there. Getting out shot 19-2 in one period at home? Seriously, I know the Oil Kings are good, but we all knew Edmonton would salivate at this match-up because seldom, this is a team that wouldn't be able to put forth a complete effort throughout a game. Make all the excuses you want, but even Mark Stone has been intimidated. Grow a pair boys.

I don't see anyone being intimidated (ask samuelson how he's feeling today after that huge hit on him), but I see a team that doesnt put forth a consistent effort throughout the 60 minutes. It didn't happen in the regular season, so why would it happen now?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Team has not been consistent all year and it showed last night. Terrible effort and I think this team will need to reinvent itself next season

Thats the way it goes sometimes in Junior hockey.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Team has not been consistent all year and it showed last night. Terrible effort and I think this team will need to reinvent itself next season

Thats the way it goes sometimes in Junior hockey.
    Well, at least we'll be rid of 2 of the bad influences on the team, DD and Anderson.
    Junior hockey cycles, and we'll rebuild the next 2 seasons.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default Coaching

Do you think Clouston will be back next season? Do you want him back?

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    I hope he's back. i think he was given a bum rap this season. Saddled with some bad characters being brought to the team, and returning vets who didn't like the accountability and hard work he demanded. The players would do well to listen to a man who's been to the big show. I think a new defensive and goaltending coach would help as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    I believe he signed a 2-year deal, I believe thats what I read when it was announced

All-Time Favorite.

Luebke just confirmed Stone & Ferland both scratched tonight.

All-Time Favorite.

Tough way for both players to end their WHL careers.

No pride at all. What a joke of a team. Brandon should have to pay each person who paid to watch the game tonight.

4-0 and shots 15-0.