Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Season's Over

Default Next year

Do the WK bring back Favreau and Miller as overagers?---I hope not. I think they can find better 20 yr olds. What about the Euros? Are they both coming back? Don't the Wk have 2 picks in the first round of the import draft? It looks to me like the defence will be solid--Pulock,Roy, Nikkel,Hunter, Waltz and 2 more prospects such as Pankewich (sp),Bruce etc. The forwards will be a work in progress as there is room for many rookies. Looks like a rebuilding year--not reloading. What do you fans think?

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    No pride at all. What a joke of a team. Brandon should have to pay each person who paid to watch the game tonight.

4-0 and shots 15-0.
    Small mercies, BWK actually had 6 or 8 shots in the 1st period,
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    Do you think Clouston will be back next season? Do you want him back?
    Nope, he won't. KM will tie a can to his sorry and pathetic keister!
    There will probably be a story about how he's been offered an opportunity elsewhere .... but the truth is he was a freakin disaster for this team and will be fired.

Just to put some logic to all the whining

Brandon was predicted by many people to miss the playoffs and be one of the worst teams in the league

Didn't work out that way

I doubt it works out that way next year

Default Why

Quote Originally Posted by dubfanman View Post
    Nope, he won't. KM will tie a can to his sorry and pathetic keister!
    There will probably be a story about how he's been offered an opportunity elsewhere .... but the truth is he was a freakin disaster for this team and will be fired.
    What did he do so wrong? Yes, they had a bad run for a bit but that happens to the best of teams. Not really his fault the goalie couldn't handle being pulled and broke his hand punching a wall. If you know reasons share!

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Luebke just confirmed Stone & Ferland both scratched tonight.
    alittle late reading this but that is a very bold move by Clouston im sure both players hope the NHL doesnt lock out & that there is room for them in the AHL (cuz it could be a realistic shot that a lockout will happen & depending on the depth charts in the AHL/ECHL, Ferland could be a lock since the Flames have a *****show with no prospects) cuz returning back to junior to BRN doesnt like an option now at all for either guy.

I dont think Clouston did a bad job at all this year with BRN, guys like Dziurzynski who has always had a bad attitude & Anderson who has always been very over-rated didnt help the situation out in BRN at all, & then throw in the terrible move to bring in Sundher & it took him getting hurt for the WKs to finally turn things around in early/mid Feb

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    alittle late reading this but that is a very bold move by Clouston im sure both players hope the NHL doesnt lock out & that there is room for them in the AHL (cuz it could be a realistic shot that a lockout will happen & depending on the depth charts in the AHL/ECHL, Ferland could be a lock since the Flames have a *****show with no prospects) cuz returning back to junior to BRN doesnt like an option now at all for either guy.

I dont think Clouston did a bad job at all this year with BRN, guys like Dziurzynski who has always had a bad attitude & Anderson who has always been very over-rated didnt help the situation out in BRN at all, & then throw in the terrible move to bring in Sundher & it took him getting hurt for the WKs to finally turn things around in early/mid Feb
    Yep looking back now Brandon giving us 2 second rounders and a third rounder was way to much for Dziurzynski but now i'll take it those picks will most likely be traded away for our Memorial Cup run

Sundher had to be the biggest trade line bust . Stone 2 goals in the playoffs didnt help . Weak d and a coach the players may not have liked . I think he gets the boot.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Coaching

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Sundher had to be the biggest trade line bust . Stone 2 goals in the playoffs didnt help . Weak d and a coach the players may not have liked . I think he gets the boot.
    I hope not, I never like to see anyone lose a job, especially when I don't think he deserved it. Yes, he needed to go in Ott but everything that went wrong wasn't his fault, a goalie would of helped alot. KM seems like a loyal and honorable type of guy, so I thinking he may honor the last year and go from there. Curious thought, why wasn't Chewy considered since his been with the team for so long? Wonder if that led to tensions in the coaching staff?

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    They were scratched because of injuries, not a coaches decision
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.