Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Season's Over

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    I hope not, I never like to see anyone lose a job, especially when I don't think he deserved it. Yes, he needed to go in Ott but everything that went wrong wasn't his fault, a goalie would of helped alot. KM seems like a loyal and honorable type of guy, so I thinking he may honor the last year and go from there. Curious thought, why wasn't Chewy considered since his been with the team for so long? Wonder if that led to tensions in the coaching staff?
    I think Chewey would be a disaster as a head coach, nice guy, but hope that doesn't ever happen.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    They were scratched because of injuries, not a coaches decision
    ahh did not know they were hurt no where did i see that they were hurt unless i just missed it

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    ahh did not know they were hurt no where did i see that they were hurt unless i just missed it
    Samuelsson slashed Ferland and broke some bones in his hand, Stone had a neck/whiplash injury. Stone wasn't even on the bench for the 3rd period (played about 3 shifts in the 2nd period) in game 3, and Ferland played 1 or 2 shifts in the 3rd, that was it. Certainly wasn't a coaching decision to sit them.

From Luber after game 3
    "Brandon captain Mark Stone did not play in the third period of Game #3 because of an upper body injury while Michael Ferland did not see the ice after taking a bad penalty early in the third period but that was also because of an injury concern.

"He's got upper body as well and was questionable to start the third," said Clouston, "That was just a matter of the way the game was going, the score of the game and, hopefully, he'll be ready (Wednesday) and we're not sure about Stone as well."
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.