Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Warriors v Oil Kings

Default Warriors v Oil Kings

This should be an amazing series. You can't count this Warriors team out. I fully expect Reilly to be back for Game 1. Also, I wonder if Rob Vanstone has any more predictions to make?

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by Hatguy View Post
    This should be an amazing series. You can't count this Warriors team out. I fully expect Reilly to be back for Game 1. Also, I wonder if Rob Vanstone has any more predictions to make?
    Well Vanstone is a fool to begin with, anything he says can be tossed out the window anyways. I started hating him about 7 or 8 yrs ago the stuff that comes out of his mouth (read in the paper) is just complete garbage anyways.

I for 1 am definately looking forward to watching this series on Shaw (yet again) i really like how this Warrior team is playing & how they are built from top to bottom with the roster. They are a fun team to watch & if Reilly finally returns in this series he just adds another element to a very deep Warriors team already.

Im not sure how this series it going to play out, by far the 2 deepest teams in the Eastern Conference. The Oil Kings have speed on every single line which may be a handful for the Warriors defensemen. Goaltending i think i give the edge to EDM as well not that Seimens is playing bad just Brossoit has been prob the most consistant goalie all year long in the Eastern Conference. Offensively the Warriors have the bigger names upfront.

The Warriors PP is going to have to be better then they were against the Tigers, not saying it was bad as the Warriors had alot of quality chances just didnt capitalize much. That is going to have to change in this series. Going 3/17 isnt terrible but isnt great either, prior to last nites game the Warriors were only 1/13 that isnt going to cut it against a much deeper team in EDM

Good luck Warriors in the Eastern Final, been a very successfull season for the 1st year in the new rink couldnt of gone much better to date as of yet.

This is going to be a very good series. Both teams match up very well against each other. Both can roll 4 lines and have solid d. Add into the equation Reilly for Mj and the series becomes even more interesting. I haven't seen any of Edmonton's games during the playoffs are they playing physical hockey or are they playing more of a finesse game?

Its pfficial Morgan Reilly will be back for game 1 of this series and now we just got a lot better on our PP.

I doubt Vanstone ever played any sport let alone hockey With #4 back our PP will be dangerous and he will be huge in moving pucks out of our zone. We just need to keep the pounding up on the small forwards and hit their d every time we can.Great job on taking Tigers out in 4. Hopefully Beach gets back to playing hockey after being bench for most of the third and overtime. The diver was starting to rear it's ugly head so Stothers parked him before he did something stupid.I wish he would just stick to hockey and being an agitator this diving and fake hits to the head are bush league. See you in Edm boys .Being there to see the Tigers eliminated in their barn was fun
    GO WARRIORS GO

I,m A Pat fan but I will be cheering for the Warriors. This series will be great hockey and a real test for the Warriors. Both the Pats and the Tigers were only one line teams so I hope the Warriors can handle the Oil Kings' 4 four lines. I also give the edge to Edmonton in goalies, but if the Jaw can continue to put up the # of shots as in the first two series it should even out, again the 4 lines of Edmonton will come to bear.
    Cheering for the Warriors and looking forward to the game tomorrow.

Default Good Luck

Good luck from Lethbridge and a whole bunch of Hurricanes fans! We are sending a special shout out to Cam Braes and local product Jordan Wyton who we hope gets back in the line up soon. It should be a great series and the Eastern Conference Championship is Moose Jaw's for the taking.

I hope Cam Braes pots some goals in this series. A lot of people are probably betting against the warriors to win this series! One question I have to ask is Edmonton has not had to deal with much adversity all year (19 game winning streak) and Moose Jaw they have dealt with some of adversity. Howden needs to keep playing hard and forchecking and Mclrath has been playing very good hockey in the playoffs. We need a split in Edm and then I think it will be unreal at mosaic place for game 3 for Reillys return to the ice in the JAW!

GO WARRIORS GO!

2 words f***ing brutal
    GO WARRIORS GO

The warriors need to get physical and pick up the for check. They can't play pond hockey with Edmonton. I'm sure Sunday will be a different game. Maybe mjw22 said it all

That was not the Warrior team that played the Pats or Tigers. MJ coaching will set a different game plan for Sunday, don't give up yet

That is from a Pat's Fan