Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pankewicz

Default Pankewicz

Watching the Telus Cup on Fasthockey--Leduc Oil Kings winning over Sudbury 4-0. Kord Pankewicz the WK 1st round bantam pick has 3 points tonight and had 3 points last game. Great stats for a 15 year old. I see he is playing forward and not defence where I think the WK want him to ultimatley play.

Quote Originally Posted by booboo View Post
    Watching the Telus Cup on Fasthockey--Leduc Oil Kings winning over Sudbury 4-0. Kord Pankewicz the WK 1st round bantam pick has 3 points tonight and had 3 points last game. Great stats for a 15 year old. I see he is playing forward and not defence where I think the WK want him to ultimatley play.
    We may have more room for him as a forward next season than defence!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Always thought they just wanted him to make a decision whether he was a forward or D.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Always thought they just wanted him to make a decision whether he was a forward or D.
    He's naturally a rover, like Roy!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    He's naturally a rover, like Roy!!
    He's one of the new generation players we have to look forward to. No matter where they put him he will excel.
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    He's one of the new generation players we have to look forward to. No matter where they put him he will excel.
    Realy liked the kid last year at camp! It would be nice to have a grity forward. I don't think we need more roving "D" men and with the "D" already deep it would probably be in his best intrest to pursue forward as the WK's go.

Quenville,Starodub and Kitt are all really big and gritty types of forwards.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Quenville,Starodub and Kitt are all really big and gritty types of forwards.
    This so reminds me of 07/08 when the "Baby Blues" were the talk of the town.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    This so reminds me of 07/08 when the "Baby Blues" were the talk of the town.
    Hawerlyk will be the talk of the town if he buys into the team game

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Hawerlyk will be the talk of the town if he buys into the team game
    He will be fun to watch, if he comes in with the right attitude. Lots of 16 year olds come in with a ton of promise and become so high on themselves, they place themselves above the team. Look at Matt Hallick when he came in. He scored a goal in his first game and then didn't score again for about 50+ games. He demanded a trade and the whole league said no thanks.

Jayce looks like a blue chipper for sure. Lets see how much of a team guy he is. we all know that actions speak louder than words.