Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Pankewicz

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    He will be fun to watch, if he comes in with the right attitude. Lots of 16 year olds come in with a ton of promise and become so high on themselves, they place themselves above the team. Look at Matt Hallick when he came in. He scored a goal in his first game and then didn't score again for about 50+ games. He demanded a trade and the whole league said no thanks.

Jayce looks like a blue chipper for sure. Lets see how much of a team guy he is. we all know that actions speak louder than words.
    He buckled down with Parkland after his transfer to SW fell through, so I'm keeping the faith!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Default WK Prospects

I see that 3 of the WK 15 yr old prospects have been invited to Saskatchewan's U16 tryouts. D-man Evan Werle, Forwards Dakota Boutin, and Tristen Elder. Congrats guys. See you at prospects camp. I agree with the the fact that some 16 yr olds come in with the full of themselves attitude--that doesw not work in the Dub.

Default WK prospects II

Seven of the WK prospects are attending the U17 Alberta camp this weekend. These players should be in good form for next weekends WK prospects camp. The future does look bright.