With the draft being less than a week away, I though I would have some fun and get some feedback on some potential future Pats.

the Pats don't have any high picks and not a ton of picks, so the scouting staff will have to go with quality over quantity. Not a lot of room for 'projects'.

First pick will be 31st over all. I would look to select Ty Ronning. Could also look at Chris Seto or Brad Morrison.

Next picks 63rd and 68th. Go with local defenseman Brennan Riddle. I would also give some serious consideration for d-man Troy Murray and forwards Regan Nagy, Jackson Keane and Andrew Koep (not necessarily in that order).

94th pick - Maybe Matt Bradley (if he is still around) or take a chance on Ben Barker (WHL vs US hockey comitments)

109th pick - Stick with the tradition of picking a goaltender. How about a local kid like Logan Flodell?

I think for some of these guys, it is wishful thinking that they will still be around. But, what the heck...

I would really love the Pats to be able to pick Jayden Halbgewachs, but there is no doubt that he will go before the 31st pick.

Any other thoughts?