Thread: New Lease Agreement In Place

Default New Lease Agreement In Place

Looks like the Wheat Kings and the Keystone Center have finally worked out a deal for a new 5 year lease agreement. Along with it, season tickets jumped $75.00 for adult packages.

Judging from the deal on Season Tickets we have been privy to for a number of years now, is the price hike fair or not fair? Myself, I feel like it's not a huge problem.

Agree or disagree.
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

Default season tickets

We all knew that the new lease would cost Kelly Mc more money--so as a business man he has raised season ticket prices instead of paid parking. I do not see a thing wrong with that. On another note with prospects camp the weekend of June 1 it would be a good year to go watch some of the prospects as we will be in a rebuilding mode especially up front.

Ticket price is still the dubs lowest, and it's only a $50 increase if you pay by June 15th. And he brought in senior pricing at a lower rate, which is a big % of the crowd, I'm fine with it!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Ticket price is still the dubs lowest, and it's only a $50 increase if you pay by June 15th. And he brought in senior pricing at a lower rate, which is a big % of the crowd, I'm fine with it!
    We've had it good for a long time. it's more than worth it.
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    We've had it good for a long time. it's more than worth it.
    Renewed our tickets yesterday
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.