Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades taking shape

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    I think the price for Pulock would be higher because he has 2 seasons left in the dub, Dumba only 1. Schenn was a 1 year rental, whereas Pulock would be a 2 year rental.
    Liston might be a great backup goalie, probably come real cheap, he's a great team guy as well.
    Dumba and Pulock both have 2 years left. They were both born in 1994, but because of Pulock's late b-day he isn't draft eligibe this June.

Any chance Saskatoon tries to get Prince Albert's 2nd overall pick in the CHL Import draft to bring in a star player?

Quote Originally Posted by Raiderfan8 View Post
    Any chance Saskatoon tries to get Prince Albert's 2nd overall pick in the CHL Import draft to bring in a star player?
    Not a chance in hell considering we have Stransky who scored 40 goals last year and Makarov well need i say more

??? - mccolgan - stransky
    ??? - walker - nicholls
    zajac-sutter-astles
    haas - benson - stovin

siemens - ???
    dietz - thrower
    pufahl - cox
    ???

makarov
    moodie

i'm not going to be surprised to see traded, released, etc. nicholls. dietz. collins. mcevoy. muller. stipancik. graham. stockl. todd. hickmott. nogier. lernout. hnidy. pichonsky. benson. moodie. 2013 and 2014 1st round bantam picks. 2013 1st round import draft pick.

team needs more offense at forward, and a defenseman who can be a powerplay quarterback.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    Dumba and Pulock both have 2 years left. They were both born in 1994, but because of Pulock's late b-day he isn't draft eligibe this June.
    Yes, but there's a much better chance Dumba makes the show in 13/14 than Pulock, a year after being drafted don't you think?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Yes, but there's a much better chance Dumba makes the show in 13/14 than Pulock, a year after being drafted don't you think?

So hard to guess on that, but makes an interesting discussion none the less! My feeling is either one would be a long shot to make it as a 19 year old in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    ??? - mccolgan - stransky
    ??? - walker - nicholls
    zajac-sutter-astles
    haas - benson - stovin

siemens - ???
    dietz - thrower
    pufahl - cox
    ???

makarov
    moodie

i'm not going to be surprised to see traded, released, etc. nicholls. dietz. collins. mcevoy. muller. stipancik. graham. stockl. todd. hickmott. nogier. lernout. hnidy. pichonsky. benson. moodie. 2013 and 2014 1st round bantam picks. 2013 1st round import draft pick.

team needs more offense at forward, and a defenseman who can be a powerplay quarterback.
    I agree with most of your post, but to pencil Haas in, at this point is a long shot, imo.

Quote Originally Posted by curwie View Post
    I agree with most of your post, but to pencil Haas in, at this point is a long shot, imo.
    fair enough. i'm guessing haas is on the bubble, and could get bumped for a rookie. i do like his willingness to compete and battle.

Quote Originally Posted by wango tango View Post
    fair enough. i'm guessing haas is on the bubble, and could get bumped for a rookie. i do like his willingness to compete and battle.

As do I. But this is a different year than most.

Quote Originally Posted by Trevor View Post
    You wont be getting Pulock from us, he'll be our captain next season I bet. He isnt even drafted yet.

All-Time Favorite.