Thread: memorial cup

1. Default memorial cup

Great win...........3 more to go...........Keep up Boys we are rooting for you
    GO CANES GO

sorry boys, but edmonton did not show up at all -- where`s the speed, the physical play and Brossoit? Three years now the dub's champion has had their goalie shine in the dub playoffs only to absolutely stink it up in the Mem Cup. this is getting tiring.

I was hoping for much better- the O and Q teams are good, but not that good - disappointing
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/

The Oilkings are a young team and have the nucleus on the team to be a threat to be in the Memorial cup for another two years.The Oilkings looked good in the first game but the wheels fell off the bus,Edmonton was missing their heart and soul Dylan Wruck.Was St.Croix injured? he barely seemed to play and was invisible.I thought Brossoit played well but the team gave up way too many scoring chances.Lazar and Samuelson were the best forwards in the tournament for the Oilkings.The boys looked tired tonight.Home ice sure is a huge advantage in the tournament.Edmonton has played alot of hockey and had a good season and served the WHL proud in the Memorial cup

Well, that was embarrassing.