Page 64 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 54 62 63 64 65 66 74 ... LastLast

Thread: Saskatoon Blades 2012/2013 Season

Wow Lord was right ha ha, but i agree, 5-0 after 1, I think start Moodie on Tuesday, who cares how he does, give Mak a break, he needs it, maybe send him to a tropical island.........

Well if anyone is a optomistic type that is a good thing right now cause i guess a loss is a loss weather it is 15-0 or 1-0 and the crazy thing is Blades have played 3 stink games on this trip but will still go 3-2

Quote Originally Posted by Kerry Clark View Post
    Because he enjoys trolling you.
    I figures as much i hope he doesnt have a crush on me lol

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    He would actually have to play the back up .Lorne hates back up goalies lol

That's been pretty obvious for a long time now lol.

"Oh let's play Makarov every ****in game, he doesn't need a rest"

Now hopefully, we can start evening out our home record....., well like Les said, by the time christmas is over, we will have played 23 on the road and 13 at home.... i think Lorne should have started Moodie......, but Lorne doesn't listen to others

Quote Originally Posted by JMoney1988 View Post
    Now hopefully, we can start evening out our home record....., well like Les said, by the time christmas is over, we will have played 23 on the road and 13 at home.... i think Lorne should have started Moodie......, but Lorne doesn't listen to others
    Kind of Moodie started cause the Blades never really started tonight and in the end Moodie will almost play 50 mins when it is all said and done well Makarov may be in again if Moodie lets in another 7 goals and he just may poor kid cant stop a beach ball

hopefully we make it interesting, maybe get 1-2 goals?????

Hey, there is a goal, maybe they heard me.....

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Why were you not on this forum when the Blades won last night or most of there 11 wins but always on when they lose ?
    Wanted to let you enjoy that one LS I dug up some of Lornes junior stats when he played for SC/Leth broncos and the famous WPG clubs
    GP 160 GA AVE 4.99 SO 1 SV% .860
    I believe he lost his starting job to Murray Bannerman in Leth who went on to play in NHL . Could be why he doesnt like back ups.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Only 20 more mins of pain to go

You can see this game they really miss Thrower and Siemens with there quick breakout passes Dietz is bloody amazing i wish more would feed off of him