Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: 2012/13 roster

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Unless he brought a strong 2 way game and put up massive points is it really a huge loss for you guy's what did he have last season 30 or 40 points only don't worry about this guy
    Right now I am worried about where our offense is going to come from - so the further loss of another 30-40 points is going to hurt us even more.....

he would have got alot more then 40 points this year.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Unless he brought a strong 2 way game and put up massive points is it really a huge loss for you guy's what did he have last season 30 or 40 points only don't worry about this guy

lordstanley u r on the outside looking in on this situation reguarding Volek... u only seen what he may of did or not did whenever he was in stoon. Most euros have problems adapting there 1st season Volek started the year off very well with 11pts in the 1st 12 games but like most euros as the season wears on they go thru spurts where they struggle.

Volek was 1 of our best forwards during the playoffs, especially in game 3 at home, he was the only Pats forward hitting & getting in on the forecheck. Volek showed us the flare that he does have from time to time more in the later parts of the year.

Volek was slated in as the teams #2 center behind Stephenson, most likely Volek would of been playing with the swedish forward we picked up from the qmjhl at the euro draft.

He was only 17yrs old not many 17yr olds put up big/decent numbers to begin with he was just under .5pt/game most pats fans were happy with Volek more complained more about Marincin then they ever did about Volek.

I for 1 hope he gets cut from the swedish junior team & comes back here still.

Great the site is back up.

I played in the Pats Wickenheiser golf tournament and our new import from Sweden (via the QMJHL) said the player we listed from Arizona (Hardason), moved there a few years ago and was born in Sweden and played a lot of his minor hockey there. I saw him at the spring camp and he looked very good but he was a year older that the other players at spring camp.

Looking forward to Friday night and seeing him against the vets.

Just looked through "small thoughts at large"and noted the claim that the Hitmen have 3 imports on their training camp rooster. Could be a trade in the offing, we do have space. Anyone know who they are?