Thread: Morrisey and Braid 2013 NHL draft rankings

Default Morrisey and Braid 2013 NHL draft rankings

Looks like Central scouting has done away with the numerical rankings and are doing more of a report card style

Morrisey ranked as an "A" Braid as a "C"

http://www.nhl.com/ice/page.htm?id=83207

Default Braid

Mike Babcock was at portions of main camp watching Braid specifically.

Congratulations to Chance Braid for getting ranked for the 2013 NHL Draft (his birthday was 12 days past the cutoff for the 2012 draft)...his hard work last Feb/March and over the summer is paying off. Hope he has a "Jonathan Parker" type-year.

If Morrissey keeps developing at his current pace he could go 10th or higher in the NHL draft...now that he finally topped 6'. Congratulations Josh.

-Wapitikev

I think the last time you guys had a really good defensemen like Morrisey that went high in the NHL draft was Nick Schultz i see somewhat of a comparasin in style of play too

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    I think the last time you guys had a really good defensemen like Morrisey that went high in the NHL draft was Nick Schultz i see somewhat of a comparasin in style of play too
    Well we did have Thelan drafted 12 th lol

yes but with A.J Thelen he wasn't drafted as a Raider. He came after the draft Minnesota wanted him to play WHL.
    www.childrenswish.ca

Quote Originally Posted by Wildeyes View Post
    yes but with A.J Thelen he wasn't drafted as a Raider. He came after the draft Minnesota wanted him to play WHL.
    If memory serves me right I thought he got kicked off the team so the who was his only option