Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: 2012 - 2013 Roster

Just thinking out loud! EDM. has room for a 20 and they want to get back the Memorial Cup this year, Could Jobke get a couple of roster players or some early draft picks and would Jobke help Edmonton?

Agree if he stays here Reider will be the player to go. The good thing is they have an extension from the Oct 10 dead line as Reider has been injured. I think they have 14 dayys from Reider's return. Does any one know for sure?

Iconwhl

I could definately see Jobke ending up in EDM if he gets returned but it won't be for as much of a return as u may think. Prob more along the lines of a package EVT got for Maxwell last year a mid pick with an avg prospect in return

He is back will be playing tomorrow

Iconwhl

I seen he was reassigned to Regina, it is nice that they didn't consider putting him into the ECHL (that is if minnesota has a ECHL team as I'm not sure) I am very much against that league when players have the chance to return to junior.

Now what happens with our 20yr old situation, yet again in the Leader-Post today we could see the love for Reider from Conacher. It really won't surprise me if the Pats make a couple trades to let Reider stick with the team. It wouldn't surprise me if they try to move Hewitt & bring in a 19yr old goalie from someplace else. Jobke has kind of fallen into there laps here & Lang made a move to keep Reider around already by moving Underwood. Or maybe Jobke gets moved to possibly EDM & add more depth into our 17yr old age group.

I guess the Pats don't get an extention going by the LP that they still stated they have to have there 20yr olds set by wednesday. Had Reider still be injuried by then they would most definately of gotten that extention then. Under a week to go to see what happens, it will not surprise me at all that after this situation is all cleared up that Reider is still with the team. Skill wise all 3 20yr olds are ahead of Reider but Reider brings a lot more on & off the ice which Concacher praises Reider for so time will tell.

Reider was released this afternoon.

I hope another team picks him up. Great character guy.

With jobke named captain it was a no brainer. Jobke will help mentor the young back end like I said before I Like the looks of our young team.