Thread: Predictions for the season

Default Predictions for the season

Wow people on the other forums really think Brandon is gonna suck !!! I tend to disagree with all that experience on the back end we should be in a lot of low scoring games this season. Here in brandon there has been talk this is the best rookie crop we have seen here since Calvert ,Shenn and Glennie so that's some high praise so if a couple of those kids can put the puck in the net we will surprise some people!! I predict Brandon finishes middle of the conference

Quote Originally Posted by ndogg_44 View Post
    Wow people on the other forums really think Brandon is gonna suck !!! I tend to disagree with all that experience on the back end we should be in a lot of low scoring games this season. Here in brandon there has been talk this is the best rookie crop we have seen here since Calvert ,Shenn and Glennie so that's some high praise so if a couple of those kids can put the puck in the net we will surprise some people!! I predict Brandon finishes middle of the conference
    I predict a battle for the 8th spot.

I hope to be surprised though!

I've been out of the loop. Who is the most hyped of the forward prospects?

There's so many new faces/names, I have no idea who to keep an eye on this season.

Quote Originally Posted by trojan97 View Post
    I've been out of the loop. Who is the most hyped of the forward prospects?

There's so many new faces/names, I have no idea who to keep an eye on this season.
    Hawryluk imo

All-Time Favorite.

Default I Agree Totally

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    Hawryluk imo
    Hawryluk is the real deal. He has Calvert's hustle, and seems not afraid to get to the greasy areas. He plays with no fear and he's got the moves, and then some. His year will keep getting better and so will we. And after this weekends split, we can all breathe easier that Boes is now finding his groove. It is shaping up to be an interesting season.
    @Wheatiemaniac on twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by The Wheatiemaniac View Post
    Hawryluk is the real deal. He has Calvert's hustle, and seems not afraid to get to the greasy areas. He plays with no fear and he's got the moves, and then some. His year will keep getting better and so will we. And after this weekends split, we can all breathe easier that Boes is now finding his groove. It is shaping up to be an interesting season.
    Need to move hawryluk up to play with better players who can keep up with him. Glad to see Asham working hard last night. Still think our defence panic under pressure in their own zone, need a lot of work.
    Pulock's 2 goals were things of beauty, goalie didn't even see them.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.