Page 3 of 85 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012/2013 Regular Season Thread

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    All of our penalties were deserving they were 12-6 for power plays i believe we were so un decipline and full credit to the raiders last night it is a long season should be very interesting
    Good luck the rest of the way, Stan.

-Wapitikev

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    ThAt score was a result of the blades defense playing like junk. And their penalty box parade ( probably 4 of them weren't legitimate penalties)
    Corbin looked poor in his own end and when paired with hodder it was scary. Mahura would just increase the talent and skill level. Or be a valuable trade asset to upgrade elsewhere
    Braid was the only consistent physical forward.
    Not a huge fan of the Hodder/Corbin tandem. Why pair two offensive D-men...put Corbin with a stay-at-home guy like Morden or Stewart or Guenther (in that order).

...which is why I was sure that Waseylenko would make the squad this season...we need stay at home guys to complement the offensive minded guys.

Mahura will be more valuable all the way around once he re-discovers his scoring touch in midget or jhl. We need toughness more than skill on the front end right now.

-Wapitikev

All of our penalties were deserving they were 12-6 for power plays i believe we were so un decipline and full credit to the raiders last night it is a long season should be very interesting
    I felt the refs did poorly unlike the previous night the blades took a few really dumb penalties and a few didn't need to be called I don't know if it was the loss of Nichols or what but the were undisciplined and the defense played poorly

Anyone happen to see last night's game "highlights" on WHL.ca? Saskatoon has got to be the most classless hockey town. Video starts off by showing both Blades' goals back-to back, then shows the Knutsen hit, followed by the half-ass line brawl, and finishes with 2 of the 5 Raider goals, saying they both happened in the 3rd period...? If I wasn't at the game last night I would be extremely pissed off to get that type of childish biased material as coverage for what happened in the game. Just pathetic...

Quote Originally Posted by RandyJackson View Post
    Anyone happen to see last night's game "highlights" on WHL.ca? Saskatoon has got to be the most classless hockey town. Video starts off by showing both Blades' goals back-to back, then shows the Knutsen hit, followed by the half-ass line brawl, and finishes with 2 of the 5 Raider goals, saying they both happened in the 3rd period...? If I wasn't at the game last night I would be extremely pissed off to get that type of childish biased material as coverage for what happened in the game. Just pathetic...
    Okay settle down hot head just because our video coverge was a little iffy does not make our city classless think before you yap your gums again

Okay settle down hot head just because our video coverge was a little iffy does not make our city classless think before you yap your gums again
    How dare you talk to Randy Jackson like that. Simon Cowell I'd understand. Let's all value Randy's opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    How dare you talk to Randy Jackson like that. Simon Cowell I'd understand. Let's all value Randy's opinion.
    haha yeah dawg

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    To me it looked obvious McNeill is hampered by a injury. Didn't look strong on skates like he has a leg or knee or quad injury.
    I was really impressed with mcveigh and Ruopp. Astles kept trying to get him to go but with a lead and being the # 2 dman it was great to see the maturity he showed.
    How can the raiders go through a entire season of winther and morrissey being cheap shotted ? Who is the physical player that can protect them or gardiner. That was one thing I cringed at during every scrum.
    Was unimpressed with Corbin bardaro hodder Knutson
    Still puzzled by mahura bein cut. Losing a few c level d men and adding a physical minute muncher would be an upgrade
    But for the first time in over 3 1/2 years I was Happy when I left sask place !!
    Corbin, Hodder, Bardaro and Knutsen unimpressed you but it was the first time in 3 1/2 years that you left Credit Union Center Happy? If you would have looked at the score sheet before you wrote that: Corbin 1 goal, Knutsen 1 goal, Bardaro 2 assists. I think it is pretty simple math to figure out without those goals and the player setting the goals up we lose the game and you go home mad again.
    I will give Corbin credit for the way he stepped up his play in both games. Corbins shot when on the net is very effective. Bardaro easily could have won the first game in overtime off the center ice draw when he went through a few Blades but Makarov made a great save, lastnight he had some great opportunities and made some great plays. I hope Hodder is not hurt to badly and can make a full recovery.

Quote Originally Posted by RandyJackson View Post
    They never showed the Raiders 5 goals but they did show Sutter getting buckled by Braid again. That would be twice in two weeks that Braid gave Sutter a school yard lesson for free.

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Corbin, Hodder, Bardaro and Knutsen unimpressed you but it was the first time in 3 1/2 years that you left Credit Union Center Happy? If you would have looked at the score sheet before you wrote that: Corbin 1 goal, Knutsen 1 goal, Bardaro 2 assists. I think it is pretty simple math to figure out without those goals and the player setting the goals up we lose the game and you go home mad again.
    I will give Corbin credit for the way he stepped up his play in both games. Corbins shot when on the net is very effective. Bardaro easily could have won the first game in overtime off the center ice draw when he went through a few Blades but Makarov made a great save, lastnight he had some great opportunities and made some great plays. I hope Hodder is not hurt to badly and can make a full recovery.
    I look at more then just stats . Like turnovers bad plays up the middle lack of back checking. That was the first win in Saskatoon in 3 1/2 years. Those 4 probably led the team in bad decisions lol