Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Why so quiet......

Iconwhl Why so quiet......

why is it so quiet here in Wheat King land? normally this board is 1 of the busier 1s...is ther nothing positive to talk about ur team this year? still some quality players on the WKs this year & still above .500

The other site is busier.

Iconwhl

ahh k i havent been on that site much at all since this site has been back up & running....guess ill have to start logging in there from time to time to catch up on the WKs talk

I just checked that site too it was good when this site was down and perhaps i will use it again if it goes down at another time we shall see

Looks like the busy forum is the WheatKing forum others are just meh

Default uninformed?

Maybe it is just Wheat King fans who don't realize this forum is back up and running???

Default Why so quiet

I think BWK fans are just too sad because they're missing Clouston. (LOL). Of course the teams not exactly doing better without him guess the team can't play for a player's coach or a hard ass coach. What's left

Quote Originally Posted by Ott View Post
    I think BWK fans are just too sad because they're missing Clouston. (LOL). Of course the teams not exactly doing better without him guess the team can't play for a player's coach or a hard ass coach. What's left
    You do realize the youngest team in the league with the most rookies in any line-up is transitioning through this season with basically a rebuilding team right?

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    You do realize the youngest team in the league with the most rookies in any line-up is transitioning through this season with basically a rebuilding team right?
    Sad thing is i don think he does realize that as much as KM has ripped off Lorne in the past i have respect for him and he is rebuilding in the right way

Quote Originally Posted by CHtoo View Post
    Maybe it is just Wheat King fans who don't realize this forum is back up and running???
    They are on the WHLforum site. Other than 1 post by me and a Por fan looks like WK fans are the only ones who use it.
    GO WARRIORS GO