Thread: Warrior - Blade play off records

Default Warrior - Blade play off records

I'm sick of hearing certain Sas fans beaking how they are better than us . Overall play off records since each team entered the league our winning % is better. Since 2001 Blades play off record is 22 wins 36 losses .379 winning % won 3 series lost 8 .272 winning % made it to 2nd round three times

Warriors record 48 wins 47 losses .505 winning % won 10 series lost 11 .476 winning % made it to round 2 5 times Conference finals twice League finals once
    only series between the teams we won 4-2
    in their best season they lost in round 2
    in our best season we lost in the conf finals.
    In this time span we missed the play offs 2 times Saskatoon 3 including 2 back to back
    So our fans have watched 36 more games 26 wins 11 losses than the Blade fans.

Our city has won a league title thanks to the 1966 WHL Canucks something the city of Saskatoon hasnt done in 46 years.We have won i conference final and lost one league final Saskatoon has won 2 conf titles they also lost 2 league championship title and hosted 2 Memorial Cups losing one in the final and this year TBD.

Not hard to see whos better when it counts.
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-04-2013 at 12:51 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default Conf. final?

In our best season since then did we not lose to Vancouver in the league final?

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    I'm sick of hearing certain Sas fans beaking how they are better than us . Overall play off records since each team entered the league our winning % is better. Since 2001 Blades play off record is 26 wins 32 losses .448 winning % won 2 series lost 6 .250 winning % made it to 2nd round twice

Warriors record 46 wins 44 losses .511 winning % won 9 series lost 8 .529 winning % made it to round 2 5 times Conference finals twice
    only series between the teams we won 4-2
    in their best season they lost in round 2
    in ourbest season we lost in the league finals.

So our fans have watched 32 more games 20 wins 12 losses than the Blade fans.

Our city has won a league title thanks to the 1966 WHL Canucks something the city of Saskatoon hasnt done in 46 years.Although Saskatoon has won 2 conf titles they also lost 2 league championship title and hosted 2 Memorial Cups losing one in the final and this year TBD.

Not hard to see whos better when it counts.
    Haha. You are one angry man. This random post made me laugh. Reminded me of a kid, "my dad is tougher than your dad."

It's nice to see your sticking to the warriors board tho. You win more arguments when you are talking to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by twentyone View Post
    Haha. You are one angry man. This random post made me laugh. Reminded me of a kid, "my dad is tougher than your dad."

It's nice to see your sticking to the warriors board tho. You win more arguments when you are talking to yourself.
    I posted this on the blade site awhile ago and LS had a meltdown. Funnny how you blade fans act like youve got the best team in the league. Then when the facts come out you still dodge the issue. Some blades fans were saying how we sucked in the play offs well now we see who really bites when it counts. Dont forget you had to BUY your way into both MC . So head back to the blade site and someone there will console you.Since 01-02 Ive watched way more playoff hockey than you lol and thats what counts.oh not angry at all just a proud Warrior fan .The kid comment would apply more to your fans only every dad on the block is better than your dad lol
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-04-2013 at 12:55 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by TheMysteryMan View Post
    In our best season since then did we not lose to Vancouver in the league final?
    no that was 06
    GO WARRIORS GO