The Swift Current Broncos lost 4-2 to the Calgary Hitmen but no need to worry Bronco faithful you guys are still in second place in which appears to be the crappiest division in the history of junior hockey. So you can still smile and your team can suck as bad as they want and odds are you will still find a way to squeak into the playoffs. Next to the Prince Albert Raiders you guys don't even have a hockey team in your whole division.
The Broncos came out flat with no fuel. The most effort I seen from them at the beginning of the game is when Adam Lowry skated onto the ice for warm up took a hard shot and then coasted. One Bronco player that did look like he was giving er well was #18 Daniel Dale but then I looked at the score sheet and seen he hasn't had a point in 24 games and was probably on the bubble of getting cut or being sent down to Maple Creek Jr.D then I never seen him after the first period and then thought he probably left the game to go and get a haircut. Which is too bad because I really wanted to see him fight.
http://calgaryhockey.blogspot.ca/201...t-current.html