Thread: Blazers Pick up Inglis

Default Blazers Pick up Inglis

The Rebels have traded Charles Inglis to the Blazers for a conditional 5th round pick in 2015. Great player on the ice and was leading the Rebels in scoring before he was sent home to await a trade. Has worn out his welcome on 3 different teams....interesting pickup.
    Shinyshoes
    'Cause if your going to hell, you may as well go with a smile on your face.
    KEEPING THE FAITH!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shinyshoes View Post
    The Rebels have traded Charles Inglis to the Blazers for a conditional 5th round pick in 2015. Great player on the ice and was leading the Rebels in scoring before he was sent home to await a trade. Has worn out his welcome on 3 different teams....interesting pickup.
    A talented kid on the ice no doubt. Apparently a lot of off ice issues that havent changed or been dealt with . I really hope the teams that have sent him packing have tried to get him some help with these off ice issues. Clearly the kid has some personal problems that need to be addressed and it would appear to be more than just breaking curfue.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

I could say what the problem is with Inglis but in todays world im not going to touch on it.........

it takes a lot for a team to give up on a talented player like Inglis. He sometimes goes overboard on the ice as well as off the ice apprently, but the issues off the ice have to be pretty major to warrant getting sent home to wait for a trade.

I think with the positive mix on the Blazers and the level fo skill this is not as much of a risk as it would be for a team needing Inglis to be the guy. A 5th is nothing and worth the risk as the upside for this player are huge - skill and intimidation cannot be ignored.
    My Vancouver Giants focused Blog

A Shot From The Corner

http://giantshockey.wordpress.com/