Thread: biggest suprises 1/3 way through

Default biggest suprises 1/3 way through

1. Saskatoon out of a play off spot
    2. Kamloops start
    3. P.A in top 3 all year
    4. Lorne still has a job.
    5. JC Lipon leading scorer
    Last edited by mjw22; 11-21-2012 at 02:02 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    1. Saskatoon out of a play off spot
    2. Kamloops start
    3. P.A in top 3 all year
    4. Lorne still has a job.
    5. JC Lipon leading scorer
    2 of those are wrong Lorne sill has a job cause it is still early and they are 500% give it untill early jANUARY As for Kamloops many of the pro people before the season thought Kamloops would be very elite even be better than Portland so there start does not surprise me

i agree with the other 3 though

Iconwhl

Lipon leading the league in scoring is not that much of a surprise really, he had 65pts in 69games last season as a 18yr old between the 3rd & 2nd lines... this year gets 1st line minutes & with his speed alone makes him a dangerour player, he always had the offensive upside going back to his Midget AAA days on the Pat Candians

PA to me is a big surprise though even tho they returned basicly there whole entire team from last season & then upgraded there goaltending situation by adding Siemens from MJ

SC being as avg as they are is abit of surprise for a team who returned a full team as well from last year. BRN in full rebuild is abit of surprise as well to be in 2nd (altho in a very weak division)

To me the biggest surprise is RD blowing up there entire roster & firing Wallin especially after such an injury season last year was a huge let down. Definately thought he would of been given a full year to redeem himself with a successful season as the odds of 2 injury seasons is very slim.