Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Broncos vs P.A

Default Broncos vs P.A

This is starting to get tiring, you can only stay positive so long before we as fans need reasons on why we are not wining with at team that should be very capable of being one of the top teams in our division. At some point you have to make the decision whether you just don't have the players to win or your coach isn't getting the most out of your guys.

They played hard against pa and got a point its a step in the right direction

Ninth in the Eastern Division and sliding. Thought this was supposed to be the year. Guess not. Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades.

The decision made by the Bronco Board in regards to signing Lamb to another long term contract, without proving he is capable of putting together a winning WHL team, is enough reason for the fans to demand answers by this board. This extension made me barf in my mouth when I heard it announced by Liam Choo-Foo. He said "Lamb is a very hard working individual for the club". Maybe so, but only winning fills the arena, and ALL COACHES AND GM'S ARE HARD WORKING IN THE W.H.L.. Wonder why our board makes it sound as though we have the only hard working coach and GM? My opinion of Lamb Chops as an Oiler was wonderful and I was excited for his arrival here. And now?...Not so much. This decision made by the Bronco Board, could go down as the B and A game shifter, if indeed we do loose the Broncos. Hope I'm wrong!! Lamb still has proved NOTHING at the helm and gets rewarded for it. Only where life makes sense. After all these seasons of loosing teams, the responsibilty, lies solely in the decision made to keep Mark Lamb and Darren "excuse" Evjien. One doesn't need to be a rocket scientist, or have the ability to split atoms to see that keeping this coaching duo together could very well be the demise of our beloved franchise.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Default Trucker

You can always drive over and watch that slow under working Warrior team thats ahead of the Broncos.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Iconwhl

Look at the bright side ull be able to trade Scarlett & Lowry & get a return for them for yet another rebuild.

Outside of those 2 there isnt much talent there besides Gordon.... but hey u guys have a team that likes to fight (or so was the case early in the year) at least u guys seem happy about that (or u were happy about that)

U guys have been a .500 hockey team all year long just losing in OT to gain a point here & there....the Pats will pass u guys soon, at least we have talent coming back soon from the Injury Reserve List in Stephenson & Ouellette. We are keeping pace without our #1 & #2 centers

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Look at the bright side ull be able to trade Scarlett & Lowry & get a return for them for yet another rebuild.
    Yeah wasn't that suppose to be their idea when they traded Eakin away a few years ago

The trolls are thick in here. 2 big wins and in second now. And what a joke the Pats have more talent than the Broncos. What exactly has your organization done to talk down to anybody? Ever? Garbage year after year so I understand your anger but why bring it to the Bronco forum. Makes you look like a pouty child.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    The trolls are thick in here. 2 big wins and in second now. And what a joke the Pats have more talent than the Broncos. What exactly has your organization done to talk down to anybody? Ever? Garbage year after year so I understand your anger but why bring it to the Bronco forum. Makes you look like a pouty child.
    still have done more then any bronco team.... u guys returned virtually ur whole roster from last year u guys have 2 rookie skaters & 2 rookie goalies but ur goalie is a 19yr old euro so more then capable of being a goalie in this league & ur bragging about being a .500 team for a team that should be above most in our division. At least we have had some elite talent to watch for the past 7yrs or so (eberle & weal) the broncos havent put out anything that comes close to talent of those 2....its ok if u guys cant afford scouts to find actual talent soon u guys will be part of the SJHL & no 1 will care how u guys do...oh wait thats already happening in SC so it will be no different.

like mjw22 said ur barely better then them who are also going with 2 raw rookies between the pipes both 17yrs old

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    still have done more then any bronco team.... u guys returned virtually ur whole roster from last year u guys have 2 rookie skaters & 2 rookie goalies but ur goalie is a 19yr old euro so more then capable of being a goalie in this league & ur bragging about being a .500 team for a team that should be above most in our division. At least we have had some elite talent to watch for the past 7yrs or so (eberle & weal) the broncos havent put out anything that comes close to talent of those 2....its ok if u guys cant afford scouts to find actual talent soon u guys will be part of the SJHL & no 1 will care how u guys do...oh wait thats already happening in SC so it will be no different.

like mjw22 said ur barely better then them who are also going with 2 raw rookies between the pipes both 17yrs old
    Wow...
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!