Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Young pats

I said up the highway (Saskatoon) not down the highway and if your going by stats then I couldn't be bothered because stats are for loosers. There are so many variables now I'm talking about the 6 d-men we dress each nite and they have been playing well. 1-16, 3-17, 1-18, 1-19 and a 20 yr old. They are playing better each nite and will anchor this team for a couple years. We beat seattles defence wide all nite and I don't judge defence if we score or not I watch the mobility and if they get beat. Stats stats stats just more to the game.

Iconwhl

Stoon's defense is much better then ours by far, our defense may be mobile yes but we get over powered down low as none of our defense are strong enough. Our defense is definately built for the future that I know I don't need u to tell me this. We play in our own end more then we do in the offensive zone, due to inexperience in making THE RIGHT PASS on a breakout, instead they throw it up along the boards (most times blindly) which just leads to turnovers. Our forward group is fine once we get into the offensive zone we are able to establish a good cycle game & create chances.

Saskatoons problem is not defense its all the underachievers who are NOT scoring.

Toons problem is Lorne didn't have to tinker with that team and he did. He over did it now they don't have an identy and they are in big trouble. I think they'll make the playoffs but in the 7th or 8th seed.