I have read so much stuff on the internet about how the Blades suck and are a horrible team. But look at the roster. There are a lot of great players or appear to be on paper. The Blades had really high expectations coming into the season being a Memorial Cup host team. There has even been talk about not letting the Blades participate in the Memorial Cup if their record continues to be as horrible as it has been. After watching them beat Calgary last night 4-0 there is a whack load of great things to say about this team and only one visible downfall that I along with the people sitting around me noticed.
Goaltender Andre Makarov was fantastic. Its not like the shut out was just handed to him on a silver platter he made great saves. Forwards Stransky, Nicholls, and McColgan were dominate and very entertaining to watch every shift they were out there. 16 year old forward Matt Revel was amazing and is looking like a potential 1st round pick in 2014. Pretty amazing the kid was passed up in the 2011 bantam draft and acquired by the Blades as a list player.
http://calgaryhockey.blogspot.ca/201...at-hitmen.html