Thread: blades vs wheat kings

Default blades vs wheat kings

Anyone else think Lorne should go with Moodie tonight. Makarov has been struggling lately and fatigue has to atleast be part of the issue.

Quote Originally Posted by blades View Post
    Anyone else think Lorne should go with Moodie tonight. Makarov has been struggling lately and fatigue has to atleast be part of the issue.
    You should be trying to fit Moodie in for about 25% of the games, against weak teams like Bdn and MJ
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Blades lose 3-2 in a shootout to Brandon well deserved win for the Wheaties they looked good Boes was a brick wall Kalus McGauley and Walters also stood out for me

Blades looked sloppy and lazy at times

That shootout was a marathon wow

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Blades lose 3-2 in a shootout to Brandon well deserved win for the Wheaties they looked good Boes was a brick wall Kalus McGauley and Walters also stood out for me

Blades looked sloppy and lazy at times

That shootout was a marathon wow
    !
    McGauley looks a lot better this season hey? Remember in the trade he was looking like the Blades hadn't missed on much, but he's turning into a #2 center for Brandon. Let's hope the Blades don't crush Bdn on Tue for revenge!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Anyone know if Dietz is injured? He did not look good tonight, very slow and awkward. Even that first pass out of our own end, which is his bread and butter was very sloppy tonight.

12 shooters each , wow, that would be a marathon, can't say I've even heard of that. Brandon has been playing pretty good hockey lately since the trade deadline. I think the Blades have too many cocky 19 and 20 year olds that plan on playing some serious hockey come March and April. You have a hell of a team on paper and I think they will still be all right in the end. Having a pass to the Memorial Cup takes away from the regular season a bit and the intensity dial hasn't been turned up yet. Kind of cheering for you guys a bit with Ferland and Walker there this year, ( only time ever LOL ) so I hope they get untracked.