Page 114 of 114 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 112 113 114
Results 1,131 to 1,136 of 1136

Thread: Blades 2012/2013 second half

Anyone know if astles is recovering well enough to maybe play this year?

[QUOTE=twentyone;188794

Heck if it was even'd out or had a crossover Moose jaw might make the playoffs more than once every 3 years as of late.[/QUOTE]

better do some math and as Ive pointed out previously we have a much better play off history than Saskatoon. Warrior fans have watched about 35 more playoff games in the last 10 years than blade fans. Hey dont ever let the facts get in your way. how big was the 50/50 I heard 63000 before game time .
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-09-2013 at 10:43 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

What a heck of a game broke the all times Blades attendence record 12,5088 electric there great game great deal crazy high 50-50 i am on such a rush and to boot a 8 game winning streak

Quote Originally Posted by twentyone View Post
    Wow how is this for a brutal back to back. Blades play in Brandon last night, have an 8 hour bus ride after the game (probably got home at about 5am) and play Edmonton tonight Arguably the best team in the league. That's got to be Brutal.

Go's to show why they say the WHL best prepares players for the NHL. Be interesting to see how the Blades come out to play tonight. I predict if the Blades can muster a character win tonight that it will set off a start to a long winning streak and shut up some cridicts.

They have 26 games left. I would say an attainable goal should be 40 wins, that should put them in no worse than 5th place in the conference. To me thats respectable. Therefore they need to go 17-9 to finish out the season and get ready for the playoffs, definitely possible. As the 5th seed I predict they will play either Red Deer or Swift (I hope not Red Deer as they seem to have the Blades number). To win a WHL championship they will have to go through Edmonton or PA so whats the difference if they meet them in the 2nd round or 3rd in my opinion. Personally as a fan I am not embarassed of this team. The last WHL team to win the league championship as the Host team was Kamloops in 1995. Last year Shawinigan lost in 2nd round to the 8th seed Chicoutimi and won the memorial cup. Come tournament time anybody can win. I am sure this Blades team will put on a good show for the tournament.

I personally will enjoy the tournament no matter what the outcome, Believe me I will not be embarassed and nor should the Blades. Some of the people on this forum are embarassing the city but not the players or organization.
    Well they didn't win that game a few weeks back against Edmonton but they definetly played well and it did jump start a long winning streak, and it did shut up the critics. At the time of my post I was hoping for them to finish the last 26 games at 17-9 for 40 wins. Well So far they have gone 8-1 since this post.

They are definitely firing on all cylinders right now and at a good time of year. PA is with grabs, keep it up Blades.

Quote Originally Posted by twentyone View Post
    Well they didn't win that game a few weeks back against Edmonton but they definetly played well and it did jump start a long winning streak, and it did shut up the critics. At the time of my post I was hoping for them to finish the last 26 games at 17-9 for 40 wins. Well So far they have gone 8-1 since this post.

They are definitely firing on all cylinders right now and at a good time of year. PA is with grabs, keep it up Blades.
    Swifty might do the same thing we did on a 8 game win streak they played decent against us on Friday even though the score showed 4-1 then saturday night they shut out pa 3-0 then las night the beat powerhouse edmonton 3-1 now the broncos have us tomorrow night they beat us that is a 3 game win strek vs good teams and they could be well on there way

I wouldn't want to face Swift in the playoffs. I think they could be a dangerous team.