Page 104 of 114 FirstFirst ... 4 54 94 102 103 104 105 106 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 1136

Thread: Blades 2012/2013 second half

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Oh i agree second seed would be huge PA has edm and cal in there next 2 games no reason to think they wont win either we play 3 times before we meet them we play sc cal and mj 2 wins at the very least would be nice even if we do finish behind pa at the end i hope we get the 7th seed i think we could take them in the first round
    And i just want to point point out that is no slight towards PA at all they have a very good team and have turned a great corner i for 1 am glad to see them doing better

I would like to ask where are the haters ? cause we just beat a good team tonight in fact we hammered calgary twice this year man we are horrible

Everyone knows a troll and there are several that usually exist on every single message board there is. You know, I know and we all know who the true is that likes to come show his face on here. The Blades have only allowed 2 goals in 11 periods, entering the 3rd period tonight. Everyone knows that any success the Blades may have has to come from playing a responsible, structure game and I remember saying that a couple weeks ago when they lost those two games after the trade deadline. Now since then, they have been playing that way and with the win tonight will be 5-1-2 in the past 8 games and limiting most shots to the outside which the Blades will give teams all day long.

2 games vs calgary 2-0 11-1 dominance i guess we suck vs good teams eh mjw22 ? i think it just boils down to us finally getting hot watch the **** out lol

Very true LS but the thing that worries me a bit about tomorrow's game is that SC really seems to have the Blades number, similar to how the Blades seemingly have the Hitmen number.

Congratulations to Andrej Makarov on breaking the Blades all-time shut-out record in history. With the gooser tonight, Makarov leads the WHL in shut-outs with 6. With those 6 shut-outs, that ties Braden Holtby's record of 6 in a single season.

Dunno why the Blades didn't play like this at the start of the year, if they had they would be closer to the top of the standings. Score more goals when ur playing organized, attacking and forechecking.

Makarov to me is one of the best goaltenders we've had here in my opinion. When he's on his game he's nearly unbeatable, we've seen it at the World Juniors and we've seen it here.

Ferland, Valcourt and Benoit seem to be settled in now and all three playing well. Hope they keep it up. The battles for 20 yr old spots next year will be quite interesting though rite now I'd go with Benoit, Burns or Valcour and a d-man

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post
    Dunno why the Blades didn't play like this at the start of the year, if they had they would be closer to the top of the standings. Score more goals when ur playing organized, attacking and forechecking.

Makarov to me is one of the best goaltenders we've had here in my opinion. When he's on his game he's nearly unbeatable, we've seen it at the World Juniors and we've seen it here.

Ferland, Valcourt and Benoit seem to be settled in now and all three playing well. Hope they keep it up. The battles for 20 yr old spots next year will be quite interesting though rite now I'd go with Benoit, Burns or Valcour and a d-man
    Good to have you back man after awhile laying low with success

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Good to have you back man after awhile laying low with success
    This is the Blades goal to catch the raiders for first in the east i guess the boys gain poins agan lol now 7 back 5 back tomorrow we can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Trav View Post

Which are the next best over agers that Bdn could use? As far as Makarov goes, you guys better pray he doesn't get hurt!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.