Page 2 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades 2012/2013 second half

Not a godo night for the Blades Swifty wins and PA wins so were 8 points behind PA now with 2 games in hand and 4 points up on Sc with 3 games in hand if we lose on Tuesday vs swift were only 2 up on them and 8 behind pa with only a game in hand that game is huge on tuesday

Swifty is underrated. They remind me of kootney 2 years ago when they won the whl championship. Big fast and work hard.

Iconwhl

thing with swifty is tho if Lowry isnt scoring the broncos scoring gets very thin, & its not like Lowry is a playmaker to make players around him better.

LS ur looking too far into the standings right now, there is TONS of time to catch & pass the raiders & u guys r only going to improve more where the raiders have already seen there peek for the year.

To my knowledge he hasent been edited

Default Swift Current

As "big games" go, I have to think the one on Tuesday is one of them. A team behind in the standings, at home, fighting for a playoff position, and the last game before the break is going to be a motivated bunch, and a tall order for the Blades. The Broncos might be just a one line team but they are dangerous. They have a solid goaltender and that alone is often enough. A win for the Blades is very important - more than just a game 35 win; the club has an opportunity to keep this roll going and to cement, in the players minds, that they really are a team worthy of consideration as a contender. Here's hoping.

Kind of interesting side note i have been predicting how the Blades would do by weekly since the west coast swing and so far i have nailed every week this week i wanted the Blades to go 3-1 and they went 4-0. Now this last game before the Christmas break is a bonus game i would love the win but if it doesnt happen i wont be to upset considering how well they have played leading up to the break.

Now after the xmas break we have PA 3 times Reg once and MH once, after all of that it will be Jan 10th where injured players will be back Makarov will be back Graham and Revel both back and new players via the trade deadline, so we will have a much different looking lineup.

It would be nice to be 23-16-1

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by franchise View Post
    As "big games" go, I have to think the one on Tuesday is one of them. A team behind in the standings, at home, fighting for a playoff position, and the last game before the break is going to be a motivated bunch, and a tall order for the Blades. The Broncos might be just a one line team but they are dangerous. They have a solid goaltender and that alone is often enough. A win for the Blades is very important - more than just a game 35 win; the club has an opportunity to keep this roll going and to cement, in the players minds, that they really are a team worthy of consideration as a contender. Here's hoping.
    After watching alot of Bronco hockey this year Lowry has to be one of the best players in the dub this year. I wouldnt say we're a one line team. we have a pretty solid second line with Bews and Black, thanks by the way for letting bews venture out of toon town. Have a pretty decent shut down third line and have a decent defense with a top 3 in the whl goalie. We're big and strong for the first time in a long time and to me built for the playoffs. Lost 20 1 goal games this year so if we can get a bit better we will be a hardened team soon. Once we have a healthy lineup again a person has to think we would finish 5-6 in the standings and be a team that a 3 place team like p.a wouldnt want to see

Quote Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
    After watching alot of Bronco hockey this year Lowry has to be one of the best players in the dub this year. I wouldnt say we're a one line team. we have a pretty solid second line with Bews and Black, thanks by the way for letting bews venture out of toon town. Have a pretty decent shut down third line and have a decent defense with a top 3 in the whl goalie. We're big and strong for the first time in a long time and to me built for the playoffs. Lost 20 1 goal games this year so if we can get a bit better we will be a hardened team soon. Once we have a healthy lineup again a person has to think we would finish 5-6 in the standings and be a team that a 3 place team like p.a wouldnt want to see
    Thats okay thanks for trading us Craig for Benson lol

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:57 PM.