Page 3 of 114 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades 2012/2013 second half

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Western Elite View Post
    Who leads the whl in goals i am curious ?

It was Vancouver who gave you Bews. Blades traded Bews to get a Burns bro, not quite a good as a Neisz bro - but close!
    Ya i know, im just happy he didnt make the cut there. As far as the benson craig deal i cant say anything till benson gets back but im content not having craig. hopefully he shines there. I think if swift can get over the hump itll be a run between saskatoon and swift for first. P.a i think will slide

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:57 PM.

I think your prediction on SC is a bit ambitious pal. They are a good, solid defensive team but are lacking the scoring needed to be a top team in the conference.

When Levi Bews is being mentioned a go-to guy, then you have problems in the offensive category. That said, I believe the Broncos have one of the top goalies in the East Conference and a solid big d-core and a big strong squad. Should be good for 5th in the conference and present a solid challenge in round 1 but in the end fall short.
    I agree i think Swift will be locked in that 3rd hole for the rest of the season for the east division nad 5th or 6th in the conf they are probably 1 of the more physicle teams i have seen the Blades play but lack secondary scoring in my opinion

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:58 PM.

I just realized the Blades have scored 37 goals in there past 6 games for a average for more than 6 goals a game WOW did we even do that sort of stretch in the Schenn season ?

I see the top 4 as Calgary, Edmonton , Blades and Raiders in that order right now. I do however think the Blades will have the best roster after the trade deadline. I would imagine a deal for Murray is already done. If they could lure a guy like Fioretti out of MJ watch out. I am not just saying that because of the last couple weeks. I have called the Blades finishing ahead of the Raiders for 2 months. The Raiders really have to do well before the deadline to even have a shot at winning 2 rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by Sttop View Post
    I see the top 4 as Calgary, Edmonton , Blades and Raiders in that order right now. I do however think the Blades will have the best roster after the trade deadline. I would imagine a deal for Murray is already done. If they could lure a guy like Fioretti out of MJ watch out. I am not just saying that because of the last couple weeks. I have called the Blades finishing ahead of the Raiders for 2 months. The Raiders really have to do well before the deadline to even have a shot at winning 2 rounds.
    I agree weather the Raiders finish first or second in the east division it doesnt matter they have already had a great turn from the past couple years and believe it or not i dont mind at all it is nice to see us and the Raiders near the top again just like the old days

Last edited by Western Elite; 12-17-2012 at 07:55 PM.