Page 94 of 114 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades 2012/2013 second half

Calgary holds a 4-2 record against Edmonton so far this season as well. According to your knowledge calgary is twice as good. Right wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Bighat View Post
    Give me your expert opinion why Edmonton is a better team. Not because they beat you either. I want a true hockey reason why you think their better. I've watched them both play and Calgary breaks down as a better team, but I guess we'll see come playoff time. I would like to see your expert opinion though. I would like to know how I loose credit ability with my opinion when mere points separate these teams in the standings.
    Why not take WHLFANS POLL AND ASK WHO YOU THINK IS BETTER BETWEEN EDM AND CAL AND THINK YOU MAY GET A OVERWHELLMING ANSWER

My final standings and playoff predictions

Edmonton
    Prince Albert
    Calgary
    Red Deer
    Saskatoon
    Swift Current
    Kootenay
    Med Hat

Lethbridge
    Brandon
    Moose Jaw
    Regina

Playoffs
    Edm vs MH Edm wins in 4
    PA vs Koot PA wins in 6
    Cal vs SC Cal wins in 6
    RD vs SK SK wins in 5

EDM VS SK SK WINS IN 7
    CAL VS PA PA WINS IN 6

PA VS SK SK WINS IN 6

SK VS PORT SK WINS IN 7

SASKATOON WHL CHAMPS

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    My final standings and playoff predictions

Edmonton
    Prince Albert
    Calgary
    Red Deer
    Saskatoon
    Swift Current
    Kootenay
    Med Hat

Lethbridge
    Brandon
    Moose Jaw
    Regina

Playoffs
    Edm vs MH Edm wins in 4
    PA vs Koot PA wins in 6
    Cal vs SC Cal wins in 6
    RD vs SK SK wins in 5

EDM VS SK SK WINS IN 7
    CAL VS PA PA WINS IN 6

PA VS SK SK WINS IN 6

SK VS PORT SK WINS IN 7

SASKATOON WHL CHAMPS
    Damn that was a good dream why did i have to wake up lol

I didn't ask whl fans I asked for an expert opinion and that's why I'm asking you. There's a reason why some people are fans and others are experts. I asked you a question and I expect an answer. Why did I loose credit ability and why is Edmonton better?

I'd say Edmonton is the better team of the two due to experience and the knowledge of what it takes to win the title. I've seen both teams play this year and stull feel Edmonton is a better team. We will see how it all plays out in the rest of the reg season and into the playoffs. An LS dream on with your predictions the blades have a lot of ground to cover before even the first step comes true.

Bw good knowledgable post with good reasoning. Now that's the kind of conversation I person can reply and converse with. Not just cause they are and everyone says so.

Quote Originally Posted by Bighat View Post
    Bw good knowledgable post with good reasoning. Now that's the kind of conversation I person can reply and converse with. Not just cause they are and everyone says so.
    BWK you really didnt have to respond but thank you lol it was obvious who is better i really did not think me or anyone else should have to explain why edm is better honestly dude just stick to your own forum we already had mjw22 here 1 is good enough

K I got it edmonton is better because they are further north than calgary. Everyone knows that there further north so that's why there better. U think Saskatoon is better than calgary, but the fans don't. This is your only reasoning to any question so the fans call it saskatoon isn't a good team. Over and out.

Edmonton and Calgary are fairly even, both have great goaltending (depth wise Edmonton would be higher), both have good defense and good forwards. One is not much better then the other and I expect both to be in the eastern conference.

If Calgary has a 4-2 lead in the season series though, well id give a slight edge to Calgary since they have the lead in the season series. On paper Edmonton may look better but thats why the game is played on the ice.