Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Deadline trade deals

Iconwhl

well ya cuz KM has pictures of Lorne that could end him in jail which gets him king ransoms all the time lol

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    well ya cuz KM has pictures of Lorne that could end him in jail which gets him king ransoms all the time lol
    KM never looses a deal oh wait i guess he did lose the Dziurzynski deal and the Sundher deal those are not talked about much cause of the 1 where he took Lorne on Schenn oh well

And if i was Lorne i would do the Schenn deal all over again its just the nature of the beast dont get to many opertunitys like we had that season we played a strong Koot team who also loaded up and got a great kid in Eakin just the way it goes sometimes

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    KM never looses a deal oh wait i guess he did lose the Dziurzynski deal and the Sundher deal those are not talked about much cause of the 1 where he took Lorne on Schenn oh well
    Sundher deal was ass, the DD was poor, but Grandpa Lorne gave us all that back for Walker, so it sawed off!
    I'd make the Schenn deal again in a heartbeat, McGauley, Nikkel, Papirny, Hawryluk and Browne, nucleus of the team in the future, awesome! At least Saskatoon got 2 more wins than Bdn in the playoffs for that trade!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Sundher deal was ass, the DD was poor, but Grandpa Lorne gave us all that back for Walker, so it sawed off!
    I'd make the Schenn deal again in a heartbeat, McGauley, Nikkel, Papirny, Hawryluk and Browne, nucleus of the team in the future, awesome! At least Saskatoon got 2 more wins than Bdn in the playoffs for that trade!
    Yes we all know KM won the schenn deal we will all hear about it 20 years from now as well but KM does in fact lose deals just as much as he wins he was just in the right position with Schenn at the time had we have not been going for it that year i am sure someone else would have gave up the same sort of package for Schenner

Yes we all know KM won the schenn deal we will all hear about it 20 years from now as well but KM does in fact lose deals just as much as he wins he was just in the right position with Schenn at the time had we have not been going for it that year i am sure someone else would have gave up the same sort of package for Schenner
    McKay for Bestland was a fantastic deal as well
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Yeah it was good but Bestland was okay for the Giants too

Foster for Mueller that was us and Brandon that 1 was a little more even but it wasnt Lorne back then Mueller was a exciting player to watch good speed

Yeah it was good but Bestland was okay for the Giants too

Foster for Mueller that was us and Brandon that 1 was a little more even but it wasnt Lorne back then Mueller was a exciting player to watch good speed
    MacKay went from .7 to 1.68 ppg and led Bdn to the playoffs. Best instant impact trade for Bdn I've ever seen. Bestland was the same liability in gastown that he still is for U of M. Tough son of a gun though Speaking of ex Wheaties, Lewadniuk is now leading scorer in the Mb SE senior league, playing for Carman

And it is to bad what happened with Adrian Foster he could have been a good 1 if not for his horrible groin injuries he played maybe 36 career games in his whl career over 3 seasons

In bantam he played on a team with Danny Heatley Kris Kolanos and Ben Knopp

And it is to bad what happened with Adrian Foster he could have been a good 1 if not for his horrible groin injuries he played maybe 36 career games in his whl career over 3 seasons

In bantam he played on a team with Danny Heatley Kris Kolanos and Ben Knopp
    And the worst trade was Sundher for sure, but Victoria also missed out on Conroy, amazing how that plug has turned into a ppg guy in PA!