I can accept they don't show up because of them disliking ownership, but could you take a minute to explain it - how have they alienated the city?

They have had some pretty good players go through there and still haven't really managed to gel anything together on the ice. I realize it takes more than a couple players at a time but with most players isn't there a common thread that they do want to do something in hockey beyond the dub? It does seem like there are problems from the top down and it certainly couldn't be solely the coach's fault could it?

I know how critical I can get watching the Giants organization at times with their hiccups with non-hockey stuff but atleast I know they are not only there to make some money but to also support the team with the resources they need to be in a good atmosphere to learn and excel in, even when they seem to be accelerating to the bottom of the tank as a team in the standings this season.

In what ways has the ownership/organization driven the fans away to not support the sport as represented in PG by the WHL?